Cycle Buddy Central!

I am sooooo bored waiting for O. How do you turn off obsession? Lol

Hi Ladies!
Not much going on here... Just waiting to test, which I'll probably do late next week. I'm expecting AF sometime around the weekend (hard to say, as this is only my 3rd cycle postpartum and the first two were different lengths!). I'm guessing that I'm 7 or 8 dpo.
As for symptoms... Been having mild cramping on/off since last weekend (Ov), nipples are sore (which is not fun, since I'm still breastfeeding DD#1). I guess that's about it. Now I have to wait another week and just hoping for BFP!

Hey laaaaaaadiez! I too have been MIA sorry! I love that :holly: still makes her way into the posts :)

Pink- I agree, I am sooooo bored waiting for O... One more week! When do you ladies O?

Haus/horsey- that egg whites thing is craaaaazy! That's why I want to try the preseed :D I'm thinking of doing a combo with the Softcups...

You know I have no clue when I O, I thought I knew last month when i got the smiley Positive OPK but that was obviously wrong, so I am kinda using tempting and OPK this month to find out when that O is. What if I am not even O-ing? I have no clue.

I think I might O somewhere around the 14-19th. I am not sure however, I am going to have to just wait and see I guess.

Day 6 headache still alive and kickin it. Woke up at around three this morning with a horrible urge to throw up, nothing came up so went back to bed. Extremely hopeful. I am now 8dpo and I keep having to force myself not to take my one and only test to early.

Oh and very vivid dreams I woke up once with me soaking wet due to sweat.

I got two dollar store prey test I don't wanna waste nh frer just yet lol going to take one in a few hours, going to hold my pee for about lol.

I didn't get to test yet. My IBS kicked in and I couldn't get to my test fast enough. Gotta build up again lol this is going to drive me crazy.

Took it, there was an indent that was like there quick and really there! It had a slight pink color but cant see threw pictures. Still early though!!!

Took it, there was an indent that was like there quick and really there! It had a slight pink color but cant see threw pictures. Still early though!!!

Yay maybe you are preggy! Eeeeee! I hope so :) :dust: :dust:

https://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/Daisy1023/?action=view&current=Img_00208.jpg

This is the test. A test tweaker did a tweak and says the line is pink!!

CD 22 and stilllllllllll waiting. I haven't O'ed later than cd40 yet so I guess I should have at the most 18 more days until I O. Wow I hope it doesnt take that long, because that sounds like a long time from now. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->