Cycle Buddy Central!

Arggg another neg OPK looks the same as it has the past few days just a faint line. Had a little bit of ewcm but doesn't look as good as yesterdays, I seem to be drying up. I am so upset it seems my body failed to O yet again. I wish my OPKs missed the surge somehow but I doubt it, I would think the line would have at least been somewhat darker at some point even if I missed the actual surge.

Do you ladies think there is any chance I missed it? I have never had this good of quality of ewcm I really thought I was going to O. :cry:

Do you have a super short surge maybe? Or maybe your body tried and failed to ovulate but will try again later? I've had this happen to me before.

I mean I would think if I somehow missed the peak surge that at least by testing once a day at the same time it would have at least been a little darker, wouldnt it?

Now I am doubting if maybe it wasnt really ewcm and I was just confused by the left overs. Do you think its possible the sperm would stretch 3-4 inches, be very clear, and even pass the water test? I mean it had to be real ewcm right?

I think it's sometimes recommended to test twice a day to be certain that you are not missing your surge, so maybe not...

It sounds like ewcm to me. I wonder if you can gave ewcm and not ovulate? ETA: Google tells me sperm doesn't stretch and should be cloudy. Hopefully you BD recently! :)

i've read the ewcm is indicative of high estrogen and can happen at random times. for example, i drank a whole carton of soymilk the day i had mine? ok that might not have much to do with the ewcm. did you guys read about that one chick who straight up used egg whites? and it sooo worked! she's preggers!

ok rachie rach. i read over more carefully... i know exactly what you're talkign about and yes, i think our bodies are gearing up to o and then we don't, and things get delayed and then we try again, have some ewcm, etc. cause check it. the timing totally makes sense. if i had ur average girl's cycle, i would have o-ed recently, when i had the ewcm or like, today. if you have about a 28 day cycle, you too i think cause you're on cd 18 today and your shortest cycle was ..... ok that doesn't really make sense.... ugh. really confusing right. i think it was ewcm and i think it's ok. your bodies jsut going to try a few times and mine is too. recently i havent been haviong much ewcm the l;ast few cycles and i used to have LOTS. ughhhh. sorry rambling. just wanted you to know i'm trying to figure it all out with ya. hey i have another q. what do your opks look like? are you using the ones where you can tell whether the lines are darkish or lightish? are you have lots of days of almost positive opks and is there any pattern there?

and obviously yeah, it's possible you o-ed. im no doctor, i just play a psychic online. but you know what im going with the psychic in me on this and im gonna bet you didnt miss ur surge yet. my surge comes up for at least one day on the opks (uhh i think) and i get a few almost positives, sometimes at a couple different points in my cycle.

Horsey, I've heard of people using real egg whites and it squicks me out! I buy organic free range eggs from a trusted source and I am not gong to shove egg whites in me! Lol Would you ever try it??

haha!

pros -

the one chick is preggers and if i knew sucking on my pinky toe whilst letting my bf stick his pinky toe in my ear would do the trick, i would totally give that a go immediately

free range organic eggs ya'all! my neighbor has chickens. they sound like mighty healthy fowl

i saw a bunch of real life turkeys this morning while driving to work. in berkeley california yo. it's got to be a sign. god wants me to put egg whites in my va-j-j... right?

cons -

i'm the most squeamish, germaphobic picky, person ever

seriously... infection.... if i got one, gimme a break how am i going to explain my suppoed surprise to the doctor. lol.

oh one more pro. i can think of all kinds of funny things i will be able to tell my children later in life.

"where did you come from? well let me tell you a fun story!"
"what came first, the chicken or the egg?"

well i'm glad you asked!

-can i jsut take this opportunity to apologise for the fact that i sometimes get off on spewing complete nonsense. no? ok!

:holly:

haus play with meeeeee i'm going crayyyy zeeee! muahahahaaa

i've read the ewcm is indicative of high estrogen and can happen at random times. for example, i drank a whole carton of soymilk the day i had mine? ok that might not have much to do with the ewcm. did you guys read about that one chick who straight up used egg whites? and it sooo worked! she's preggers!

ok rachie rach. i read over more carefully... i know exactly what you're talkign about and yes, i think our bodies are gearing up to o and then we don't, and things get delayed and then we try again, have some ewcm, etc. cause check it. the timing totally makes sense. if i had ur average girl's cycle, i would have o-ed recently, when i had the ewcm or like, today. if you have about a 28 day cycle, you too i think cause you're on cd 18 today and your shortest cycle was ..... ok that doesn't really make sense.... ugh. really confusing right. i think it was ewcm and i think it's ok. your bodies jsut going to try a few times and mine is too. recently i havent been haviong much ewcm the l;ast few cycles and i used to have LOTS. ughhhh. sorry rambling. just wanted you to know i'm trying to figure it all out with ya. hey i have another q. what do your opks look like? are you using the ones where you can tell whether the lines are darkish or lightish? are you have lots of days of almost positive opks and is there any pattern there?

and obviously yeah, it's possible you o-ed. im no doctor, i just play a psychic online. but you know what im going with the psychic in me on this and im gonna bet you didnt miss ur surge yet. my surge comes up for at least one day on the opks (uhh i think) and i get a few almost positives, sometimes at a couple different points in my cycle.

Thank you for trying to help me figure things out! It is confusing as hell but I think your right, I likely geared up and failed for some reason, and there is a small chance I misssed the surge but I should be able to rule that out tomorrow if my temp doesnt rise. The second half of the day today I had no cm so I def don't think I am fertile anymore. We didn't BD tonight but we did the past couple so either way if I did happen to O I should be well covered. I just hope my body tries to O again in the near future I REALLY don't wanna wait til CD 40 again like I had to the past couple cycles it drove me crazzzzyyy!!

I use the wondfo OPKs, I have been using them since October and I have onnly seen one true positive on them back in December. My first cycle using them back in October I had a lot of near positives but that was still recently after stopping bcp so i think my levels were off. Ever since then aside from that one positive they always have a faint line. I think I am going to take a few days off from OPKs and maybe wait until I see more fertile cm before testing again, I can't stand seeing negatives day after day.

How are you doing? How long until you think you will O?

Helllllllooo Ladies,

Sorry Ive been a little MIA this month so far. I really feel like the beginning of the months are sucky, waiting to O is so boooooooooring. And things dont get juicy until the dreadful TWW.

Its like a double edged sword. I hate the TWW, and I hate waiting to get back to the TWW. haha.

Anyways, all is good over here. I had like the longest period ever. It was 7 days and it is NEVER that long, maybe 5 at the very most. I still have no idea when O should be, so I have just been check my CM and taking temps. I will probably start using my OPK around the 12th. I got my +OPK on the 10th last month, but that was obviously incorrect as I didnt get preggo and my period didnt come until the 29th. blahhh anyways, I hope that I either figure out my cycles this month, or get freaking pregnant.

In the mean time Ive just been keeping myself busy. How are all you ladies doing?

Hey laaaaaaadiez! I too have been MIA sorry! I love that :holly: still makes her way into the posts :)

Pink- I agree, I am sooooo bored waiting for O... One more week! When do you ladies O?

Haus/horsey- that egg whites thing is craaaaazy! That's why I want to try the preseed :D I'm thinking of doing a combo with the Softcups...

Just got home. Went to bfs house and had to deal with him acting like a dumbass while a friend of his was there. I really got annoyed at the pot they decided to smoke. It probably wouldn't have been too horried except the smell makes me nauseous and gives me a headache. I have had my headache already for going on four days so it just made it ten times worse. Then I got to sit and watch him look at the worse bands ever on youtube which really did not help my headache at all either. He owes me BIG time!!! Anyways about to go to bed and pray this headache is gone when I wake up. Ni ni everyone, well technically good morning since it is 3:10am lmao.

I am with you girls, waiting to O is so boring and long/drawn out. I would much rather be in the TWW especially since I have only been in the TWW a few times since August :wacko:

I officially am convinced today that O is not on it's way yet because I still have no cm so I think it was just a fake out and I have to try to be as patient as I can be and hope my body tries to O again soon. CD19 so I am really hoping it doesnt take too much longer but I have this bad feeling my body is liking this CD 40ish O date like it has the past couple cycles which REALLY sucks, I would even be somewhat content with an O day of CD 25 at this point!

Just got home. Went to bfs house and had to deal with him acting like a dumbass while a friend of his was there. I really got annoyed at the pot they decided to smoke. It probably wouldn't have been too horried except the smell makes me nauseous and gives me a headache. I have had my headache already for going on four days so it just made it ten times worse. Then I got to sit and watch him look at the worse bands ever on youtube which really did not help my headache at all either. He owes me BIG time!!! Anyways about to go to bed and pray this headache is gone when I wake up. Ni ni everyone, well technically good morning since it is 3:10am lmao.

I hope you feel better and the headache is gone when you wake up!! :hugs:

Hi ladies. I haven't been very active in this thread but just wanted to say hey and hang in there! OPK's always threw me off and I felt way to overwhelmed when I was using them. Although, when I used them for 1 month with my 2nd baby I got pregnant right away. So kinda torn on them.
Sweetpea- I hope the Preseed works for you!
And, I too, think its crazy to use actual EGG WHITE!!! Ahh!! But hey, if it works....lol

Morning everyone! Just poppin' in to say hi! I'll be stalking this thread later after work :) Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Hi ladies. I haven't been very active in this thread but just wanted to say hey and hang in there! OPK's always threw me off and I felt way to overwhelmed when I was using them. Although, when I used them for 1 month with my 2nd baby I got pregnant right away. So kinda torn on them.
And, I too, think its crazy to use actual EGG WHITE!!! Ahh!! But hey, if it works....lol

I'm using preseed this cycle too! Cross your fingers! :)

Totally gross! Imagine if you got an infection....how would you explain to your Doctor that you were shoving egg whites inside you... Lol:wacko:

Morning everyone! Just poppin' in to say hi! I'll be stalking this thread later after work :) Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Sweetpea, stop with the cute! It's too much!! Your LO is so sweet! :)

Talk to you later! :)

Totally gross! Imagine if you got an infection....how would you explain to your Doctor that you were shoving egg whites inside you... Lol:wacko:

FXed!!! :)

HAHAHA...That is funny to think of...I couldn't imagine...lol:dohh:

FXed!!! :)

HAHAHA...That is funny to think of...I couldn't imagine...lol:dohh:

Thanks! :)

Woke up once again and the headache was there. This headache can go f@*# itself. So sick of this headache and extremely bitchy on top of all of it. I feel as if af is about to show up cramping like a mofo and I just feel plain GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Other then the cramps there are no other signs of af and the cramps are 8 days before she she is "due" and the wench better not so herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->