Cycle Buddy Central!

Morning everyone! Just poppin' in to say hi! I'll be stalking this thread later after work :) Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Sweetpea, stop with the cute! It's too much!! Your LO is so sweet! :)

Talk to you later! :)

Thanks! She's my lil Viking :) I am making DH a hat to match lolol. They are gonna be so cute!

I thought you made that hat! You are soo crafty! :) I am expecting a baby hat when I get my :bfp: ! (just kidding!! :) )

heee heee :) your lo is soo cute. she must have stashed it somewhere weird... toybin? under the bed?

i temped this morning! for the first time since doing a test run a few months back. so my temp was 97.11f. does that sound about right? i actually had to move around a bit and do it twice. the first time, i dont think i waited long enough and pulled it out and read 96 something. but then i stuck it back in my mouth and waited for ev er until it beeped.

rmsh1 - i too am 33 years old. yes, this microscope stuff fascinates me. my opks come out "almost positive" too. that exact same thing happened to me once. i had ecwm when i was supposed to o but the opks were slightly less than positive. those "almost positives" ended up being the *most positive* of that cycle though. -and it's the only time i've used old school opks in the past, so i'm still unsure about whether it was o or a missed o cycle. i'm glad you bd-ed! .....i'm using the digital smiley face opks this time to avoid overanalyzing the strength of the opk lines....

Well as a little microscope update. I m currently CD26. For the last two days I have had watery CM, so my OH and I have kept at the BDing every other day (been doing this since CD8, my poor OH). Still getting negative OPKs, but this morning I have some definite ferning on my microscope! I tried to take a picture but it just did not work. My camera wont take it properly, actually maybe I will try my phone camera. The ferning looks great, and so clear!! So I suspect I might get a positive OPK tonight too, will keep you posted.

This looks to be my longest cycle yet, and the microscope appears a good investment!

heee heee :) your lo is soo cute. she must have stashed it somewhere weird... toybin? under the bed?

i temped this morning! for the first time since doing a test run a few months back. so my temp was 97.11f. does that sound about right? i actually had to move around a bit and do it twice. the first time, i dont think i waited long enough and pulled it out and read 96 something. but then i stuck it back in my mouth and waited for ev er until it beeped.

rmsh1 - i too am 33 years old. yes, this microscope stuff fascinates me. my opks come out "almost positive" too. that exact same thing happened to me once. i had ecwm when i was supposed to o but the opks were slightly less than positive. those "almost positives" ended up being the *most positive* of that cycle though. -and it's the only time i've used old school opks in the past, so i'm still unsure about whether it was o or a missed o cycle. i'm glad you bd-ed! .....i'm using the digital smiley face opks this time to avoid overanalyzing the strength of the opk lines....

Well as a little microscope update. I m currently CD26. For the last two days I have had watery CM, so my OH and I have kept at the BDing every other day (been doing this since CD8, my poor OH). Still getting negative OPKs, but this morning I have some definite ferning on my microscope! I tried to take a picture but it just did not work. My camera wont take it properly, actually maybe I will try my phone camera. The ferning looks great, and so clear!! So I suspect I might get a positive OPK tonight too, will keep you posted.

This looks to be my longest cycle yet, and the microscope appears a good investment!

Good luck!!!

Thanks! And I managed to get an OK pic on my phone, but of course I left my connection cord at work, so will post pics on Monday! Hope my OH is up for some daily BDing, he is doing a half marathon tomorrow, so the timing is not great!!

Thanks! And I managed to get an OK pic on my phone, but of course I left my connection cord at work, so will post pics on Monday! Hope my OH is up for some daily BDing, he is doing a half marathon tomorrow, so the timing is not great!!

He sounds like a good man! Lol I say that because the BD thing can get really exhausting after awhile! I try not to make a big deal about it with DH so it doesn't seem like such a chore ... :wacko:

He sounds like a good man! Lol I say that because the BD thing can get really exhausting after awhile! I try not to make a big deal about it with DH so it doesn't seem like such a chore ... :wacko:

He is a good man, this is only our second month TTC and last month didnt go so great, but he is really tying this month. He doesn't like it when I talk too much about it all, which is why finding this site is such a relief, but I do tell him when the best time is for us to be BDing. We made many mistakes last month, so this month just has to be better!

I hope everyone is doing well today! Nothing new to report here just still waiting to o. I am going to the beach today and gonna have some drinks and relax :happydance:

I hope everyone is doing well today! Nothing new to report here just still waiting to o. I am going to the beach today and gonna have some drinks and relax :happydance:

I'm waiting to O too. It seems this cycle is dragging but maybe that's because I'm using OPKs for the first time?:wacko:

Ugh stupid headache. I told the bf last night well early this morning to get some tests today. I'm going to take one in like three days from now and see. Ill be 10dpo when I take it. I feel like someone has their feet in my kidneys and its really annoying. I laid on my stomach while listening to a movie and reading a book and it felt as if my skin was super tight and it felt really weird. I am so hoping!!!!!

Hehe what kind would you want? I LOVE making them so if you really wanted one...? Let me know!

Yesterday I saw a little girl with a kitty ear har, kinda like what your LO is wearing but with ears! I would probably bug you for something like that! Lol :)

K I'll keep that in mind ;)

Yay, hehe :)

Man I wish I was crafty!! It must be cool to make things for your LO :)

Ugh stupid headache. I told the bf last night well early this morning to get some tests today. I'm going to take one in like three days from now and see. Ill be 10dpo when I take it. I feel like someone has their feet in my kidneys and its really annoying. I laid on my stomach while listening to a movie and reading a book and it felt as if my skin was super tight and it felt really weird. I am so hoping!!!!!

Gooood luck!! :dust:!! Do you remember those feelings from your past pregnancies??

Haus, with my girls I just felt sick and with Tommy I just knew. I woke up from a dead sleep three days after I had sex with my sons dad and said to myself out loud "oh shit, I'm pregnant!" I had to of course wait two weeks, I had one done Oct. 13th and the test was neg. But my pains wouldn't go away so I made a trip to the er on the 19th of October and they came back in not even 5 minutes later and said I was pregnant. But I don't remember headaches but I have never had one stay for 5 days nonstop.

Haus, with my girls I just felt sick and with Tommy I just knew. I woke up from a dead sleep three days after I had sex with my sons dad and said to myself out loud "oh shit, I'm pregnant!" I had to of course wait two weeks, I had one done Oct. 13th and the test was neg. But my pains wouldn't go away so I made a trip to the er on the 19th of October and they came back in not even 5 minutes later and said I was pregnant. But I don't remember headaches but I have never had one stay for 5 days nonstop.

Wow, how cool to know you were pregnant before it was even confirmed! :)

Hopefully the headache is a good sign! :)

I really hope so :) it was weird knowing before it was confirmed but so awesome at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->