Cycle Buddy Central!

No congrats yet lol. Going to take another in a few days lol. Although today while I was coming home I got hit with a nausea attack. I am still getting nauseated every time I move *hopefully good sign* I pray this is a true two lines and not just my hopes lol

CD 22 and stilllllllllll waiting. I haven't O'ed later than cd40 yet so I guess I should have at the most 18 more days until I O. Wow I hope it doesnt take that long, because that sounds like a long time from now. :wacko:

I hope you O soon Rachel! I got an almost positive OPK last night - FINALLY! Today is CD29. I am calling last nights a positive as it was far too close to the control line, but will test again today too

Morning everyone! I am feeling so yucky today and need to vent to you ladies :( Probably going to O here any day this week and I am having tooth pain (wisdom) and sleepless nights. Sad thing is, last month I had to have the top two extracted cause the pain was soooo bad and it happened on O day which may (or may not have) messed up my chances of a :bfp: last month. I can't believe that I am having to endure this again especially since I spent $500 out of pocket at the oral surgeons office last month. I can't afford another 2 extractions :(

Sorry ladies... didnt mean to ramble just had to get it out somewhere...

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Morning everyone! I am feeling so yucky today and need to vent to you ladies :( Probably going to O here any day this week and I am having tooth pain (wisdom) and sleepless nights. Sad thing is, last month I had to have the top two extracted cause the pain was soooo bad and it happened on O day which may (or may not have) messed up my chances of a :bfp: last month. I can't believe that I am having to endure this again especially since I spent $500 out of pocket at the oral surgeons office last month. I can't afford another 2 extractions :(

Sorry ladies... didnt mean to ramble just had to get it out somewhere...

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Sorry you are going through this now :( I had all four wisdom teeth removed when I was 18 (they were just starting to cause pain then) and it was awful. How old are you sweetpea?

Hopefully the pain doesn't effect your chances ths month too! :)

Rant away! :)

No congrats yet lol. Going to take another in a few days lol. Although today while I was coming home I got hit with a nausea attack. I am still getting nauseated every time I move *hopefully good sign* I pray this is a true two lines and not just my hopes lol

Your symptoms sound so promising! :) Are you testing tomorrow or tryng to hold out longer?

gahhhhhh guys, i missed you all! i think i ovulated but im not sure??

sweetpea, hugs that SUCKS! lay it on us!

mom4life - WOW! our first bfp since we started the thread!!!!!

ashley - yay, lil mama

rmsh - continue the quest for pictures, even if they're not entirely perfect ;) i'm very curious.

people, i've been temping but i dont think im doing it right. -not consistently at the right time every morning, etc. my temps are all over the place, and i really want to know whether i did indeed ovulate early. i'm so confused! i got a positive opk on sunday, but i was a little dehydrated maybe? and i was using this disgusting plastic cup that ive been using for ages and maybe it's deteriorating and maybe lh like proteins were breaking off and changing the results?! so gross i know tmi for real on that one. i switched to a little glass cup finally. -and im afraid that the opk was just mistaken! if i really ovulated sunday night, that would make this the first 29 day cycle i think ive ever had???? so strange. the positive opk had to be a mistake right? anyway we bd-ed and used preseed and softcups :p i can't make sense of my temps to figure it out. uhhhhhhhghghghghg.

i've been really moody with the bf. bad horseypants. :(

thank goodness b&b is back online! maybe they upgraded servers and there will be fewer hiccups with loading pages and such. maybe they'll get rid of all the tacky ads too. one can dream.

I'm going to hopefully take my dollar test tomorrow, I still have my FRER for Sunday. I'm so hopeful!

I do have some pics! Will try to post tomorrow. But for now, here is a pic of my OPKs lately, I count the last two as positive, but maybe they are still too light. opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_2699.jpg
    IMG_2699.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
rmsh1-I'd say they are ALMOST positive. I'm not great with those but that is my opinion.

sweetpea-My wisdom tooth is killing me! I need to get mine taken out but it just hasn't happened yet...

Hope you are all hanging in there....

Thanks ladies! Haus I am 28 almost 29 years old :p I should have had them out years ago but they NEVER bothered me until last month lol. Ashley you still have yours too? Sorry if your pain is anything like mine :(

Rmsh1 I agree with Ashley. They look almost positive!
I took one today and it was almost positive too but I'm not due to O til thurs/fri so I think tomorrow I will have a positive (hoping so!)

Horsey- missed you! Hopefully you O'd Sunday and caught that egg! If you got a positive Sunday, it's possible you O'd yesterday or even early today. I am :sex: tonight with the preseed and Softcups. How did it work for you?

Grrr I gotta pee!!!! I have been holding since 1pm it is now 9pm. I'm going to do my best to hold out even longer to make sure it is concentrated very very well. Lol I must be going insane.

Grrr I gotta pee!!!! I have been holding since 1pm it is now 9pm. I'm going to do my best to hold out even longer to make sure it is concentrated very very well. Lol I must be going insane.

I'd say that is plenty enough hours! Go POAS! Sweetpea=enabler=:test: addict

I'd say that is plenty enough hours! Go POAS! Sweetpea=enabler=:test: addict

Sweetpea IS an enabler! LOL :)

It should be plenty concentrated by now! TEST! Do it! Lol :)

I do have some pics! Will try to post tomorrow. But for now, here is a pic of my OPKs lately, I count the last two as positive, but maybe they are still too light. opinions?

Ashley and sweetpea have already weighed in, but I agree they look almost positive! :)

Lol I think both of y'all are enablers and no making me laugh its making my bladder not wanting to hold anymore.

Haus what about you? Are you using opks this month? Any positives yet? You and I should O about the same time according to our tickers ;)

Haus what about you? Are you using opks this month? Any positives yet? You and I should O about the same time according to our tickers ;)

I'm using opks and got a positive on cd 11 BUT sometimes I have two surges in a cycle so I'll test again around cd 20. I should have another surge and ovulate (the second surge is always super dark within seconds) around the 17th. Are you expecting to ovulate around then too?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->