Cycle Buddy Central!

Hmmm at 30 weeks, my heartburn was in full force and I had started medication to control it, I had also started thyroid meds. I think I still felt OK though, glad the ms had stopped. I was still walking around OK then

I felt great from 14 weeks-37 weeks. Had heartburn here and there but I have heartburn at times when I am not pregnant so that wasn't a big deal. I really didn't get too uncomfortable until the last couple weeks. Shaelyn rarely hurt me from the kicking. I think she only got my ribs a few times, I was lucky!

Hi ladies. I have been pretty quiet here. They ended up canceling my surgery and want to do a repeat MRI in a couple months to check the growth or lack of hopefully and decide then what to do. It sucks cause they waited to cancel the day before and oh my gosh I was so stressed out i was getting so nervous about having surgery I felt sick. So now we wait for two months. It's just been stressful.
How's everyone doing?

Sorry you had to go through that unecessary stress Ashley :(. I hope the MRI shows it doesn't grow.

Sorry to hear about them cancelling your surgery. Hopefully it means that there are improvements happening that they want to monitor!

I am doing well. Just celebrated LO's 4th birthday yesterday. We had a Mickey Mouse party and went to a carnival. It was a lot of fun :)

Thanks ladies.
Aww sweetpea 4 years old already?! I cannot believe that Kelsie turns 5 in a few weeks and then starts kindergarten! I am so happy that I didn't have surgery though so that I can focus on that.

I totally feel like a loser because I have nothing to contribute here :( I took a mini break the last two months because I'm worried that since my thyroid is behaving normally now, that a pregnancy would screw things up. I just want a little ticker or to be able to talk babies with you all.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Aww haus. I've missed you, but I'm around whenever you want to talk. :hug:

Thanks Horsey! I am thrilled for you all (so happy to see your ticker btw!). I just have something going on that I just don't know about...life is kinda messy at the moment....

As horsey said, we are here to talk (regardless the topic!) hope you are doing ok lady <3

Yes haus we are always here to talk :hugs: I miss this thread lets get it going again!

Haus you better chime in before I make this page hundred percent prego explosion. Theoretically, 82 percent prego explosion would be much more fair.

Haus you better chime in before I make this page hundred percent prego explosion. Theoretically, 82 percent prego explosion would be much more fair.

*chime*

Or should I be hiding from the prego explosion? Haha

Just dealing with my dad having cancer, that is oddly enough the least of my issues.

Thought I would give an update to you ladies.. Just had my 28/29 week midwife appt. all looks great with baby- measuring 29 weeks, in head down position with heartbeat at 145. Can't wait to meet our little Brady in 11 weeks... Too far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->