• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Lol Bex right! Yeah I'm remembering slowly how little sleep you get with a newborn lol. Rachel I really find the time dragging actually but it's cause I'm anxious and excited. It's hard to just enjoy my pregnancy when I just can't wait to meet him.

I am going on 22days missed period. Eeks! I just got another test. Not a fist response but its a good brand i hope. Answer is what i got this time, ill be taking it in the morning when i wake up so it is close to bed time for me so i can wake up and take it lol. I will post later if its pos. Or neg. I cant take pictures and post right now. My 5yr old knocked my computer over and it cracked the screen. Oh i was soo mad but i am taking it in to get fixed. I am using my kindle right now to get on the net, although it is not the same. Glad everyone is doing good. Sleep will return once kiddos are in school lol. My youngest will start school next year bummer! Well if i am preg then i will have another 4yrs without much sleep rofl cant wait. <3 yall.

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. :)

I recently found out my thyroid level is perfect at 1.75 (in Canada normal range is anywhere between .3 to 4). So I'm happy about that. My iron levels are sucky again though and I am feeling the effects of that big time, it sucks.

My DH told me he thinks maybe I am too thin to get pregnant. Apparently one of his friends was told to gain weight before trying to conceive. Has anyone heard anything about this? Google is no help haha. For the record I am barely 5'5" and weigh in at about 110 pounds on a good day. Yeah I'm a walking skeleton, don't judge :rofl:

Thanks for the concern about my dad, he's doing well although stopping chemo temporarily because his white blood count is too high and they are concerned about what may be causing that.

I laughed that you all asked where I was travelling to next haha. My DH is en route to becoming partner at his firm and will be going to their annual retreat this year, he asked me to pick a place I'd like to go and he'll fly me there and we'll meet up afterwards. San Francisco, San Diego, or Seattle are places I'm thinking of. We're planning on going to Australia in January...

Holy crap that was super long. :rofl:

Being too thin has nothing to do with getting pregnant at least not from what I have seen. I see people who are like a stick from a tree and the smallest squeeze could probably break them and see them get pregnant and have healthy babies. I know being overweight can effect the getting pregnant. I am still waiting for the witch to show, it's driving me insane as well as the boyfriend, he is constantly messaging me to see how I am feeling.

Haus, I have heard being too thin can affect fertility, but normally in the way of not ovulating regularly. Many anorexic girls are not fertile, and do not have AFs. But you are having regular cycles now right? Your thyroid is sorted, so hopefully it is just a matter of time now :hugs:

What? No trip to NZ??

Haus I agree with Bex. If being too thin were affecting you, your cycles would be off, like infrequent or no ovulation. I have a friend who is friend skinnier than you believe it or not and she is on her second pregnancy.

Australia sounds amazing although I dont think I could handle that long of a plane ride!

The witch was suppost to come today or based on if i had last months period. I am now so lost and grrr. I'm crampyish no spotting no real symptoms of my period showing. I feel bloated and so nauseated. If i dont have my period by the end of the week i will go get checked. Kinda worried now dunno what could be going on.

:hugs: maybe it's a sign you could be pregnant? How many pregnancy tests did you take?

Thanks ladies! Yes I'm still having normal cycles thankfully! My DH was concerned because I am really quite thin and he wants me to get to a healthy weight again (I'm about 112 pounds at 5'5" today so getting there - my goal is 115):) My thyroid is continuing to respond better than expected to the Sythroid and I'm getting my iron levels to a decent level again so hopefully it should only be a matter of time :)

Bex, I am trying my hardest to get him to go to NZ because I really want to go!

Sweetpea how did you get to 32 weeks already??!?

Oooh I love the activity happening on that fertility chart lady!! :thumbup: I am super excited to hear about your thyroid. This is fantastic news <3

I thought that to myself this morning about the time too. I thought.. wow, it is almost freakin' September already :wacko:

I am happy to hear that haus! It will only be a matter of time now that you have everything sorted.

Sweetpea- you will be meeting your baby boy soon! Where did the time go?!?!

Thanks ladies! :)

Where did/are you guys posting belly pics? I don't have any of you on facebook :(

Can you both PM me your facebook info? I wanna add you both too! My facebook is lame and I hardly have anyone added haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->