• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Glad everything is going well sweetpea :)

I am going back to work in October and am quite apprehensive about that. Have booked Emma into childcare :( I have two job offers to choose from, but waiting to hear back from a third as it is a higher managerial job. So careerwise things are on the up, but means I have to leave Emma

I know that feeling and it sucks :hugs: but it does get easier after awhile.

Horsey I feel good. Just tired for the most part and really anxious for my due date to get here. The last trimester feels so long to me cause I am really impatient

Glad to hear everything is well sweetpea. I know it feels like its far away but you will be meeting your baby boy before you know it!

Bex- that's great news about the job offers. As sweetpea said, with time it will get easier leaving Emma.

Horsey- how are things going for you? I hope pregnancy is treating you well :)

Haus- I hope all is well :hugs:

Rachel, in the last three weeks I went from absolutely terrified to supremely confident and finally able to "enjoy my pregnancy." I still have the momentary scare, but the majority of the last two weeks has been happiness and planning for the future. It feels amazing. I am so lucky. <3 Symptom-wise, the first few weeks were a lot of moodiness (now occasional pissed off or weepy, but not quite as bad) some nausea and random food aversions and heavy fatigue. I'd cry out of exhaustion by about 5 lol, fall asleep early, wake up a lot throughout the night, go to the bathroom constantly and wake up for real at 6.30am like clockwork. (Not normal for me to wake up before 9am - I start work at 10am.)

Now the only thing left is occasional nausea, stuff makes me cry or get protective more easily, I drink a ton of water and always need more, a little fatigue, but not as bad as before. ....And there's this guy at work who I've been avoiding working with by taking some shifts off. I told my job it is kind of a summer vacation - but the taking it easy ends at the end of the month.... too bad cause he really stresses me out.......... but my wedding is November 23! So I'll be leaving for a wedding vacay in mid november and then taking (unpaid) maternity leave early - so I'll be off, wedding through due date, Jan 28 and then a few weeks or months on top of that. It'll be good to feel I have my life in order before baby comes, or be on bed rest if necessary. My wedding is happening when Im thirty weeks, so Im trying to really take it easy/not take chances.

Rmsh1, that is great news about your career taking off again. You can do it, mamma.

Sweetpea, I've been seeing pictures of your girl on fb and love 'em. R&R, you you too. My what cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haus, how you feeling today? What exciting jet setting plans do you have coming up next?

Sweetpea I did some stalking and added you on facebook :)

Horsey, so glad you are feeling positive now!

Horsey that is so good that you are confident and positive. You really should enjoy your pregnancy. I miss being pregnant :(

You have a good game plan for you wedding and taking time off for maternity. I can't wait to see wedding pics and baby pics!!

Have a lovely weekend, ladies. On the off chance that you would like to come to my wedding, Nov 23 in SF, send me your address and I'll mail you an invite.

I would love to horsey but my parents are flying up to Alaska on Nov 23 and leaving Nov 30 to see Brady. I will be thinking of you though in your beautiful dress and looking fabulously preggo <3

Rmsh, you should ;). SF is the best city.

I'm having a very full weekend away from home, so before I left, I tried to find baby with the Doppler but didn't have any luck as usual. I'm 14 weeks. My bloating and constipation are much less suddenly and so of course I've started to worry a tiny bit again. We're at OH's mom's house this morning. She is so happy I'm pregnant! It is wonderful, but also makes me second guess myself a bit as far as whether things are really progressing well. I'm sure they are..... I wish I had an ultrasound machine!

Horsey I know it's hard but please stop stressing! You have a perfect rainbow baby growing inside you and you are past the dangers of the first trimester. Any chance of things going south are fractional if that. This baby was meant to be yours and I'm sure you feel that down inside <3 I wish I could erase your past heart ache :( but just know that this baby is strong, healthy and will be in your arms before you know it!!!

Horsey- in the second trimester you are supposed to feel better. I remember when I hit 14 weeks all of the sudden I felt great, that's totally normal so enjoy it!

I wish we could come to the wedding, but we will have family in town around then for thanksgiving. I want to see lots of pics though!

Be happy to be feeling better Horsey, it is just a sign of your pregnancy :hugs: I wish my MS had disappeared around 14 weeks! It was nasty!

I would love to come back to SF, we enjoyed our visit there a few years ago :)

*Sneaks in*

Hey hey everyone! I know I haven't posted here in oh hell I forgot how long ago it was LOL. So I quit trying and broke up with the ex boyfriend took me forever to get him to go the hell away. Now I am back. New b/f looking good too Not going to jinx it though. I am 12 (will be 13) days late. 2 Neg tests so far. I had my last monthly June 27th. Boyfriend is going bonkers he wants me to go to the ER because of me being nauseated but I keep putting it off. I don't think I am stressed but who knows. I get nauseated when I wake up but fades away. I get cramps like crazy I am ready for the evil witch to just show up so we can try again. He was soooo upset about the first test coming up neg that I didn't tell him about the 2nd one. He is ready to try again I think he's the one who is having the baby fever, I'm just chillin on the road somewhere :p

Hope everyone is doing great! I miss all ya'll!

Welcome back lbk, it's been soooo long! I hope your bfp is coming, your symptoms sound promising :thumbup:

I see more and more have got preggers since I have been gone and a few have popped!! How exciting! Glad everyone got those BFP! How are ya'll all doin??

Doing well for the most part here. I have about 2 months to go with my pregnancy and am really anxious for him to be here already! Other than that, I can't complain. How have things been with you guys?

All is well here, still working on getting Shaelyn to sleep better so we can move her into her own room.

I can't believe you only have two months to go, wow that went fast! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->