• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Blah the witch finally showed i believe. Took long enough and blah cramping from hell which i swear caused a tooth ache.

Now i can start all over again ^_^ which my boyfriend is excited about on soooo many levels lol. Me I'm just going to go with the flow. I'm not going to take opks this time around or anything just bed whenever i feel up to it. Maybe we will get lucky without worrying when the big O comes and we can be relaxed. That is my plan just ignore all help and see what happens.

That is how I got my :bfp: ;)

I was still charting that cycle but I said to hell with the opks and just tried to relax as much as possible and then just like that....

Not even going to chart lol i have better luck when just relaxing and not thinking about it at all.

Good luck lbk! I also had a more relaxed approach the cycle I got my bfp. There must be something to it.

Hi!
So its been a while since I've been on here...sorry about that...so much has been going on.
My grandpa is all cancer free now *we think* They were able to remove all of it. He goes back Friday for more tests to be sure. He had to have one kidney completely removed cause it was the size of a football!
I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation & Syringomelia. I have two very large systs(syrinx). I will be having brain surgery this month or next to give my brain and spinal cord some pressure relief. Then, the recovery will begin and it may take a while for all my pain to go away. It makes complete sense once I was explained what is going on with me...so yeah I've been dealing with so much and am just ready to feel better.

sweetpea-I cannot believe you're so close to having your baby in your arms!
horsey-how ya doing?!
everyone else sorry my brain is not catching up with me well right now...getting tired and in pain...so I will drop back in a few days...

Wow Ashley you are so brave to have to go through all that! :hugs: wish I could hurry the pain away for you but it sounds like you will be finally on the road to some relief <3

I am too excited to hold my lil Brady I can't stand it! He will be here soon and then I will hate myself for wishing the time to go fast like I do now

Ashley- I am sorry to hear you have had to go through all of this but it's good there is a solution. I wish you a safe surgery and speedy recovery!

Only 7 more weeks sweetpea, he will be here before you know it.

Teehee less than that hopefully! 5-6 if I'm lucky! I'm hoping he comes a tad early but I know its not best to get your hopes up :haha:

Thanks ladies. I am definitely just ready to feel better!
I cannot believe my baby is 10 months old today! Here are some pics we took recently
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

All is well here, just enjoying my baby girl. She is so much fun now! She just needs to start sleeping better, I'm so tired :sleep:

Oh Rachel It gets easier...its off and on for the first year because they are going through so much. Mine is 10 months and shes off and on because of teething now...

I just wish we had some hope, she hasn't sttn yet. She only feeds once at night but wakes 4-6x a night, it needs to get better or we will have try some kind of sleep training. I am trying to give her till 6 months at least. She is still in our room because it would be even that much more exhausting if she was in a different room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->