Cycle Buddy Central!

Haus how are you today? Any updates?

I'm good thanks! :) I'm taking my spotting day by day and seeing where I'm at Monday, if things haven't changed I'm going to pop into a walk in. Are you tired of my issues yet? Lol You ladies have the patience of a saint! Lol :) I feel kinda lousy right now but I'm not sure if that is because of what I've been going through or because I stayed up late watching a documentary with DH last night and had an early morning class today lol :wacko:

How are you? You've started the 2ww!! :) Maybe I have too? Who knows! Lol

Got two more cheapies lol ill waste money on cheapies before I waste my FRER lmao.

Sweetpea how many dpo do you start testing??

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie. I start at like 8 dpo! Lol I just can't help thinking "what if I'm one of those women who get a positive on 8 dpo? I'm such a POAS freak :rofl:

When are you testing Haus?

I usually test 8dpo too! We are both POAS addicts! Hehe I'll probably test mid to late this week just because of this bizzare cycle. I'm not feeling hopeful this time to be honest so this month I am a sweetpea cheerleader! :)

Awww...Well you never know! I wish you nothing but the best this month, and every month until your BFP! :D

Awww...Well you never know! I wish you nothing but the best this month, and every month until your BFP! :D

True! :)

Thanks Ashley, you're too sweet! :) Hopefully you're feeling well and not dealing with awful morning sickness! :)

You are welcome! And thank you! :) I am feeling good today. But I have definitely had bad morning sickness...but I know it won't last forever so I'm just trying my best to get through it...

You are welcome! And thank you! :) I am feeling good today. But I have definitely had bad morning sickness...but I know it won't last forever so I'm just trying my best to get through it...

You're right it will end eventually and you get the best reward at the end! :)

I don't think I asked you before (sorry if I did! lol) are you finding out the gender? Did you find out early with your girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->