Cycle Buddy Central!

Thank you to everyone who put up with my whining and obsessing over my cm/spotting and gave advice! You guys are awesome! :) :thumbup:

12:13am and no af yet. Normally have brownish color by now letting me know the witch is going to show. I am going to give her until later today and see if she shows or not. :)

rmsh - it looks from yur chart maybe you o-ed wednesday? im just figuring this charting/temping stuff out though, so im not an expert by any means :) sounds like you got in a lot of :sex: highfive

I hope so! Kinda wish we had DTD on Thurs night too now, but oh well. We DTD again last night, just for good measure. Might give my OH the rest of the weekend off though. Was happy to see my temp is still high today :)

I just took an opk because my temp was so low I figured something may be happening. Do you ladies think this should be considered a positive? I took two pictures a couple minutes apart I will post both. The left side is the test line.

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/003.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/002.jpg

Count as positive as that is what mine looked like Monday night! And it was my darkest, Tuesday's was slightly fainter

4:07 am still no sign of af!! Going to bed will update on the af situation when I wake up. Oh and the headache is still in full swing.

Think I just got my :bfp:
It's very faint, but there was nothing there yesterday!

Wow! Yay!!!! How many dpo are you ? Do you have a pic? Congrats congrats!!!

Thanks sweetpea! I'm thrilled... and just hoping that the line gets darker and darker!
Here is a pic...

Attachments

• bnb.JPG
    bnb.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 6
I see it too! Please please please let me see the same thing next week!

Good luck to you both! I'm not sure when I ovulated, but based on my LMP I could be as many as 15dpo today (and even got BFN yesterday), so keep your hopes up!
I'm likely somewhere between 10-15dpo (probably closer to 15).
Also, I was CERTAIN that AF was on her way... No preg symptoms, same AF cramps on/off yesterday and continue today. I've even been wearing a pad, because I was sure she was coming soon! Fingers crossed for everyone...

It is 1:05pm and no af yet!!! Temp is still up. I am excited!!!

Going to test either tomorrow morning or Monday morning. Give the old hag a chance before I waste my FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->