• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Welcome to all the new faces! Still waiting for AF to hit me (most likely today or tomorrow)...

How is everyone today?

Good, how are you?? :)

Any signs AF is on her way? (hopefully not!) :)

I have signs of her but she hasn't shown her ugly face as of yet. I didn't test today LOL cause I am almost certain she will come- although my temp did not drop any more this morning (still is above the coverline but not by much). I don't know what to think?

My DH does his best to be supportive cos he wants a :baby: just as much as me but hes all relaxed and like it will happen when it happens and im like it needs to happen NOW!!! :hissy: Patience is not one of my strong points lol

My DH is the same way, very relaxed and says it will happen when it happens :wacko: This is only my second cycle but I'm always like "what am I doing wrong??" "I need to do x, y, and z next time!!!!" lol :)

I came off bc in aug 11 and we were not trying not preventing for a couple of months but now we are trying everything. I am armed with pre-seed, opks, charting and enough vitamins to start a shop this month :rofl:

Have you tried preseed before? Did you like it??

Hi haus tried it for 1st time last cycle. Only bought it cos I read other lubes can kill sperm. It was ok nothing too exiciting lol

Hello lovely ladies how are we all? :wave:

Sweetpea fingers crossed af doesnt show for you. You must have some will power not testing already. I have promised myself I will not test early this time and just see what happens.

Asfm cycle day 5 and still waiting for :witch: to leave so I can get on with bd'ng :happydance:

Hellooo, just popping in!

I got AF early last month, so I'm a bit ahead of everyone else now!

I'm CD13 and got +OPK today, so it's time to pester the hubby lol!!

Welcome to all the new faces! Still waiting for AF to hit me (most likely today or tomorrow)...

How is everyone today?

I have signs of her but she hasn't shown her ugly face as of yet. I didn't test today LOL cause I am almost certain she will come- although my temp did not drop any more this morning (still is above the coverline but not by much). I don't know what to think?

What?! You didn't test?? Lol :)

I don't know enough about temping to be of help :wacko:, but I have my fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away!! :)

Hellooo, just popping in!

I got AF early last month, so I'm a bit ahead of everyone else now!

I'm CD13 and got +OPK today, so it's time to pester the hubby lol!!

Hello! :)

Here's who we've got so far:

baby_dreams - cd2 of 28
babyfeva - cd7 of 25/30
cckarting - cd7 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd13 of 30? *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd6 of ?
happily - cd6 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd4 of 33/35
horseypants - cd5 of 35
kalmeida1985 - cd4 of 28 *femara
missmichelle - cd6 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd7 of 34
piggywiggy - cd5 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd2 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd28 of 28 *2ww!
rachel789 - cd11 of 48
spacy - cd4 of ?
sweetpea - cd29 of 29 *2ww!
wantabubba - cd18 of ? *clomid

pinklove22 - did you start temping today? :)

missmichelle - how you doin', sweets? how long have you been trying?

spacy - fantastic picture and gorgeous veil, you cheeky woman, you! what's the weather like in missouri today? it's raining in california!

hausfrau - talk about the weather in canada. i need to know :) also, can you tell us more about your workout routine and whether you do anything differently at all at different times in your cycle with regards to staying fit? are you trying to lose weight? i am. i keep doing week 1) lazy for af
week 2) busting ass
week 3) sort of still busting ass
week 4) o hits and i'm all paralysed woman
week 5) don't wanna move 2ww
week 6) don't wanna move tww
yay back at week 1, af and i'm feeling sorry for myself and give myself a get out of gym ticket
The only time i ever got a bfp though, i'm pretty sure it was when i went tubing the day of bd. Maybe since we were swimming, the fishies did too?

sweetpea - you are an amazing person. so positive, so warm. you've been our mamma on this thread and the last one i think. -and your self control now too... it's really unbelievable
:dust: :test: :dust:

piggywiggy - thanks for the preseed note. so you just used it as lube but didnt use an applciator internally? are there two different kinds, or is it just a different way of using the stuff? my cycle is longer than yours but i'm at the end of af too. she should be totally gone at some point over the weekend if she's following past protocol. my oh can't wait to get it on this time around lol. something about my request that he use a bunch of lube and aim for a softcup got him going, interestingly! what a sport!! heheh

mouse_chicky - af is winding down for you too. YAYYYY!!!

pluck15 - how's it looking? :dust:

dan-o - hi dan-o, thanks for joining us! welcome!! i see your cycle is less than 27 days. how long is it usually?

cckarting - invite your buddies if you want to ;) i've been inviting lots of people to our thread

babyfeva - invite ur buddies too!

so a few good matches as far as cycle buddies immediately come to mind... ...like sweetpea&pluck, me&happily... more on possible matches coming later today, but speak up and tell us what you got if you did the maths and figured some good ones out before me! ;x

How is everyone today?

What?! You didn't test?? Lol :)

I don't know enough about temping to be of help :wacko:, but I have my fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away!! :)

LOL I know!! It took a lot out of me not to this am :p

baby_dreams - cd2 of 28
babyfeva - cd7 of 25/30
drsquid - cd6 of ?
happily - cd6 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd4 of 33/35
horseypants - cd5 of 35
missmichelle - cd6 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd7 of 34
rachel789 - cd11 of 48
spacy - cd4 of ?

spacy - fantastic picture and gorgeous veil, you cheeky woman, you! what's the weather like in missouri today? it's raining in california!

hausfrau - talk about the weather in canada. i need to know :) also, can you tell us more about your workout routine and whether you do anything differently at all at different times in your cycle with regards to staying fit? are you trying to lose weight? i am. i keep doing week 1) lazy for af
week 2) busting ass
yay back at week 1, af and i'm feeling sorry for myself and give myself a get out of gym ticket
The only time i ever got a bfp though, i'm pretty sure it was when i went tubing the day of bd. Maybe since we were swimming, the fishies did too?

sweetpea - you are an amazing person. so positive, so warm. you've been our mamma on this thread and the last one i think. -and your self control now too... it's really unbelievable

piggywiggy - thanks for the preseed note. so you just used it as lube but didnt use an applciator internally? are there two different kinds, or is it just a different way of using the stuff? my cycle is longer than yours but i'm at the end of af too. she should be totally gone at some point over the weekend if she's following past protocol. my oh can't wait to get it on this time around lol. something about my request that he use a bunch of lube and aim for a softcup got him going, interestingly! what a sport!! heheh

dan-o - hi dan-o, thanks for joining us! welcome!! i see your cycle is less than 27 days. how long is it usually?

cckarting - invite your buddies if you want to ;) i've been inviting lots of people to our thread

so a few good matches as far as cycle buddies immediately come to mind... ...like sweetpea&pluck, me&happily... more on possible matches coming later today, but speak up and tell us what you got if you did the maths and figured some good ones out before me! ;x

Hiya yeah we used the preseed like that it says u can and tbh i couldnt be bothered with all the fuss of the applicators. It probably works better if u do though. I thought about softcups too as there is only so much lying on my back with my legs up I can do before im bored!! Not got any though going to see what happens this month first :)

baby_dreams - cd2 of 28
babyfeva - cd7 of 25/30
drsquid - cd6 of ?
happily - cd6 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd4 of 33/35
horseypants - cd5 of 35
missmichelle - cd6 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd7 of 34
rachel789 - cd11 of 48
spacy - cd4 of ?

week 2) busting ass

THANK YOU horsey for starting this thread and being who you are! You are amazing for keeping up with all of us! I'm blessed to know you and now call you my friend!

And to all of the other ladies on here... you are all amazing women and I am glad to know each of you :hugs::hugs:

baby_dreams - cd2 of 28
babyfeva - cd7 of 25/30
drsquid - cd6 of ?
happily - cd6 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd4 of 33/35
horseypants - cd5 of 35
missmichelle - cd6 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd7 of 34
rachel789 - cd11 of 48
spacy - cd4 of ?

week 2) busting ass

Weather in Canada varies depending on the season, are you coming north?? :) Right now we have tons of snow and it's -10celcuis. The summer can get as hot as 35 celcuis (100-ish f I think??) and the winter as cold as -50celcuis. I work out 5 days a week for 45 mins at a time. I usually run on the treadmill, cycle, skip, lift weights, and use the eliptical (during AF I usually stick to weights and the eliptical). I'm a tiny woman (5'3" and 115 pounds) so I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm actually proud to say that I love my body and will miss my six pack when my belly stretches out in a pregnancy hehe :) I will help motivate you if you need me to!! :)

Yes sweetpea you are awesome! :) This site is filled with such amazing women!

haus, i used to live nearby and would go to Winnipeg for fishing sometimes in the summer! ok sounds good with your workout. ugh. gotta get my ass back in gear this week... starting tomorrow! i believe it that it's actually good for ttc, but i love to get out of it. ooooh 6 pack abs. take before and after pictures of your non-bump to bump belly please!

haus, i used to live nearby and would go to Winnipeg for fishing sometimes in the summer! ok sounds good with your workout. ugh. gotta get my ass back in gear this week... starting tomorrow! i believe it that it's actually good for ttc, but i love to get out of it. ooooh 6 pack abs. take before and after pictures of your non-bump to bump belly please!

Cool, I've bever been to Winnipeg..it's so far away! (but in Canada everything is far away! Lol)

For me I try to be at the gym at 2pm each weekday - if I don't go I just feel strange lol. I will definatly take non bump and bump pics if I manage to get pregnant :)

I'm on cd6 and my cycles tend to be between 32 and 45 days sometimes i go as long as 66 days.

Hi Horsey! And all you other lovely ladies. Question for you all...this may be a dumb question, but I guess thats kinda what this forum is for right? So, AF started last night, but not till around 10:30 ish. So would I count yesterday as CD 1? Or should I count today as CD 1? If I put today as my CD 1 then my O day should be March 16th. If I put yesterday, then its the 15. I'm not charting or temping or anything so I guess its not a huge deal, since we will just BD all that week before hand anyways. But I was just curious :)

SweetPea, yay for being cycle buddies! Good luck, hopefully you aren't my buddy for long ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->