Cycle Buddy Central!

Used one, still see something faint but the dye run was horried even after 4 mins. Going to detest hopefully in the morning when I wake up or Monday morning for my 2nd cheapie. Sorry it took so long to respond. I decided to do my final exam for my physiology class. Took me two hours to do 30 questions!!!! Uggh. But good news is I only missed one question! :)

Used one, still see something faint but the dye run was horried even after 4 mins. Going to detest hopefully in the morning when I wake up or Monday morning for my 2nd cheapie. Sorry it took so long to respond. I decided to do my final exam for my physiology class. Took me two hours to do 30 questions!!!! Uggh. But good news is I only missed one question! :)

I feel good about your :bfp: lbkmom! Keep us posted!

Ashley!! Missed you! Sorry to hear about your morning sickness :(

Haus I am cheering you on as well! I really need my :bfp: this month... DH is starting to feel like just a sperm bank these days :( he asked me last night why we have to "time" sex all the time just go with the flow... But as you ladies know, there's only a small window each month. I would think he'd be a little more understanding since he knows how much I want this baby and I don't want to wait years to get "lucky" for it :(

Sorry that's my morning rant :( I'm just feeling so down today though

My OH feels like a sperm bank too, thinks that is all I want from him! LOL I am hoping this is our month for a BFP, but ff says I O'd on Thursday (CD31), the one day we did not BD. We did on Wednesday though, and Friday, so we will see. I really thought I had O'd on Wednesday if anything

Sweetpea you must have O'd at the same time as me as I am 3dpo too, according to ff

I believe that is a good sign! I have the most insenstive nipples ever! If they start to ever get tingly or sensitive, I will know something is different!

Ashley!! Missed you! Sorry to hear about your morning sickness :(

Haus I am cheering you on as well! I really need my :bfp: this month... DH is starting to feel like just a sperm bank these days :( he asked me last night why we have to "time" sex all the time just go with the flow... But as you ladies know, there's only a small window each month. I would think he'd be a little more understanding since he knows how much I want this baby and I don't want to wait years to get "lucky" for it :(

Sorry that's my morning rant :( I'm just feeling so down today though

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I have my fingers crossed for you sweetpea!! :)

I never tell DH when my best days are, but it probably helps that he doesn't want to talk/hear about it either. Lol. :wacko: Men just don't understand, but we do! Rant away! :)

I feel good about your :bfp: lbkmom! Keep us posted!

Me too! :)

Hey girls! I am realllly hoping I O'ed on Friday but given my temps I am really unsure if it happened. I have to see if my temp is up tomorrow. I really hope it is, if not I am back to the indefinite waiting game...

Hey girls! I am realllly hoping I O'ed on Friday but given my temps I am really unsure if it happened. I have to see if my temp is up tomorrow. I really hope it is, if not I am back to the indefinite waiting game...

Hope your temperature rises! :)

Haus-Yes we will definitely find out :) We found out with both our girls around 15 weeks. I definitely can't wait til that day! My Doctor only sends me for 1 ultrasound but I am lucky that my husbands aunt does that for a living and is kinda 'in charge.' So we get to set something up with her and see a 3D/4D around 25 weeks which is fun.
Anyway, I wish you ladies lots of luck!!! :)

Hmm I can't be sure looking at your chart. It would seem that your temps would be a little higher :( I hope though that you did! Fingers crossed for you!

Yea my temps were screwy to be honest the past couple days because I slept REALLY bad so I took it a couple hours earlier than normal so I really don't know what they should have been. Hopefully I can sleep normal tonight and see what tomorrow brings, FF gives me crosshairs if my temp is 96.6 or higher but if my temp isnt higher than 96.8 then I doubt I o'ed.

Fingers crossed for all of you guys! I think we'll be seeing some :bfp:'s this month! :)

I feel out this month, but I'm okay with it.

Fingers crossed for all of you guys! I think we'll be seeing some :bfp:'s this month! :)

:hugs:

Your 2ww needs to hurry up so I can see those tests! :) You start testing in 5 days, right? :)

Yep 5 days! Although its pretty pointless testing before 9dpo but I'm doing it anyway lolol

True lol. 8dpo somehow makes the wait seem not so long! Hehe :) You better post pics of your tests though so we can analyze the crap out of them!

Hopefully your day got better! My DH can be the same way about ttc, he's told me before that it seems I plan too much. Well duh! lol.

:hugs:

Your 2ww needs to hurry up so I can see those tests! :) You start testing in 5 days, right? :)

Yep 5 days! Although its pretty pointless testing before 9dpo but I'm doing it anyway lolol

True lol. 8dpo somehow makes the wait seem not so long! Hehe :) You better post pics of your tests though so we can analyze the crap out of them!

Hopefully your day got better! My DH can be the same way about ttc, he's told me before that it seems I plan too much. Well duh! lol.

Thanks for that! Actually, I'm still feeling a little down but I'm glad I have you ladies to lean on for support. If we don't get a bfp this month, we might take a break from TTC for a month. I guess I kind of see DH's point and all... Just wish he would see mine too :( it just makes me wonder if he is ready enough for baby #2 mentally... Me on the other hand... I feel like my body is craving a baby and it keeps telling me "it's time to be pregnant!" isn't it funny how our bodies work, ladies?

Anyway thanks for listening and the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->