Cycle Buddy Central!

I forgot one other thing, I had about 7 little white head pimples this morning, just on my forehead. One or two might be OK, but 7????

Will give it all a few more days

Booooo! I held me pee in all day at work and finally couldn't stand it. Now it will be morning before I can test again since I have to hold my pee for awhile. I wanna know now!

Where'd everyone go? Boo I'm off work and bored waiting for tomorrow to get here!

Good Morning Ladies!
Any more tests to peer at from different angles?
I think my chart shows that I did O - I finally had a temp rise this morning! So I guess it was in the last day or so. We are just following the every other day :sex: thing and hope we catch that egg. This is my first month charting so I am unsure how to post it - I will try and see what I can do.

Well :bfn: on 10 miu and FRER this morning :(
Guess yesterday's was an evap? Sucks...

It was weird today though. I went down to grab some tissue and my nose starts bleeding out of the blue which hasn't happened to me in like a million years. ahhh probably nothing though now looking at those undeniable :bfn: sitting in front of me...

I will still keep testing but I am less hopeful today than yesterday

Sweetpea, you are braver than me! I am too scared to test yet in case it is BFN. I am tempted but want to hold out until 12dpo to give it more of a chance of seeing something.

I have my fingers crossed for us!!

sweetpea- It is still kinda early so you never know. I've had bloody noses this pregnancy already. Not bad but enough that when I blow my nose it's always bloody. Weird...

I'm out this month! AF has just arrived... No idea when I ovulate or how long my cycles are anymore. Giving up.

I'm out this month! AF has just arrived... No idea when I ovulate or how long my cycles are anymore. Giving up.

Baby dreams :cry::cry::cry: don't lose all hope hun. TTC can be so heartbreaking and tough at times. I'm sorry your :witch: came

I just feel so negative. This is my last cycle to have a baby this year and next year seems forever away. I'm not sure how long my cycles are anymore they used to always be 28 days but seem to average 23-25 now. I guess I just have to get back on the OPKs and BD as much as possible! Thanks Hun!

I know. I told myself that for the next few months I might just chill out and see what happens. I want this baby so bad but I think I am stressing too much and overanalyzing everything to the point of exhaustion.

I just can't help POAS though. It's not in my nature to have self control when it comes to those damn sticks! Even though they disappoint me every time...

I'm just wondering if I have PCOS. Need to look into it more and possibly a trip to the doctors if I don't conceive soon.

Haus, did you test yet????

Not yet but that's because I wasn't feeling well last night and didn't sleep, and then had to leave early for a class and was too tired to do anything lol. I'm going to test tomorrow am though! :) Not feeling confident but what the hell I need to POAS! Lol

I am still rooting for you sweetpea!!

I'm just wondering if I have PCOS. Need to look into it more and possibly a trip to the doctors if I don't conceive soon.

How long have you been ttc? Asking your Doctor about PCOS wouldn't hurt if you suspect you might have the symptoms, then they can help you sooner rather then later! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->