Cycle Buddy Central!

I can't see anything in the pic :( It's too faint. Only in person. But like I said, proabaly an evap :( :( :(

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-4.jpg

I really enjoy reading all these posts-i am hoping for a bfp for those of you in the TWW!
Very sorry to hear about the witch though:( she is very sneaky!
Where abouts in Ontario are you Janna?
Fxed sweatpea!
Afm I don't think I did O yet. My temps are still pretty low. I bought more dollar store opk's so I will try with those today. Normally I would O soon-so hopefully I do. We are :sex: every other day right now just in case.

I really enjoy reading all these posts-i am hoping for a bfp for those of you in the TWW!
Very sorry to hear about the witch though:( she is very sneaky!
Where abouts in Ontario are you Janna?
Fxed sweatpea!
Afm I don't think I did O yet. My temps are still pretty low. I bought more dollar store opk's so I will try with those today. Normally I would O soon-so hopefully I do. We are :sex: every other day right now just in case.

I'm west of Toronto... In the Kitchener area.

Oh ya I think I see a faint line too! I have it on my second monitor which is 24 inches big so I have a nice big picture to look at and I think I see something!! Yay can't wait to see more tests in the coming days.

Ugh I fell down the flight of stairs outside my condo and now my arm kills!! :blush: In my defense we just got 15 centimeters of snow and the stairs were covered!! Lol

OUCH! Glad you're okay... How is your arm? I live in southern Ontario and it's been between 25-27 degrees the past 3 days (like full-on summer!). Crazy how the weather can be so different, eh? LOL

I'm fine thanks! The heel of my boot actually broke off and combined with the pile of snow I was destined to fall lol. :wacko:

I know! I'm originally from Halifax and am really jealous of the weather you guys out east are having! :)

I can't see anything in the pic :( It's too faint. Only in person. But like I said, proabaly an evap :( :( :(

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-4.jpg

Had a great dream last night about getting a BFP! Better come true!

:test::test::test::test::test::test:

Still too early, only 8 dpo. I want to wait it out til at least 12dpo :)

Yeah I am 8 dpo today too. Took a test this morning. If I squint REALLY hard I can see a ghost line... Probably just an evap again though :wacko:

Haus! Hope your arm is okay :hugs:

Oh ya I think I see a faint line too! I have it on my second monitor which is 24 inches big so I have a nice big picture to look at and I think I see something!! Yay can't wait to see more tests in the coming days.

Yep I think I see something too! :)

Yay everyone! You are getting me excited! I can't see it from the pic though :p but I swear I saw something something. I am testing again tonight lololololol

Yay everyone! You are getting me excited! I can't see it from the pic though :p but I swear I saw something something. I am testing again tonight lololololol

I'll be stalking ths thread to see more pics! Lol

Hi all

Well I am not sure of course, but I may have started to feel some symptoms, even if I am imagining them.

Last night I had a few aches, nothing major like AF, just a dull ache in my uterus.

We BD last night for the first time in a week (thought we deserved a break after practising SMEP for 30 days!). It was slightly uncomfortable for me, and I went to the bathroom afterwards and there was a little blood mixed in with the sperm.

Today, again uterus achey all day long and I have had a headache since coming home. My head cold is nearly gone so dont think it is that.

So time will tell if these "symtoms" are in my head!!

Hi all

Well I am not sure of course, but I may have started to feel some symptoms, even if I am imagining them.

Last night I had a few aches, nothing major like AF, just a dull ache in my uterus.

We BD last night for the first time in a week (thought we deserved a break after practising SMEP for 30 days!). It was slightly uncomfortable for me, and I went to the bathroom afterwards and there was a little blood mixed in with the sperm.

Today, again uterus achey all day long and I have had a headache since coming home. My head cold is nearly gone so dont think it is that.

So time will tell if these "symtoms" are in my head!!

I hope they are symptoms! :dust:!! :)

rmsh :dust:

sweetpea that is a :bfp:

do frer tomorrow morning and hold that sucker up to the light... then post pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinklove, haus and all the ladies :dust:

rmsh :dust:

sweetpea that is a :bfp:

do frer tomorrow morning and hold that sucker up to the light... then post pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinklove, haus and all the ladies :dust:

Thanks horsey! :)

You better keep up with us here! We need updates from Pregoland! (my iphone auto-corrected 'Pregoland' to 'Oregonland' LOL )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->