Cycle Buddy Central!

I think this is only our 5/6 cycle but thinking I have some symptoms of it. Not sure.

Well here is my hpt from yesterday back from the tweakers :rofl: :rofl:

I really can't tell at this point :p thoughts welcome! Bfn today

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/th_photo-5.jpg

Well here is my hpt from yesterday back from the tweakers :rofl: :rofl:

I really can't tell at this point :p thoughts welcome! Bfn today

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/th_photo-5.jpg

I saw the line before tweaking and I really see it now! :)

I know but what about the :bfn: (2 of them!) today? That's why I am just not convinced...

I know but what about the :bfn: (2 of them!) today? That's why I am just not convinced...

I was going to ask if you thought yesterdays might have been an evap line or maybe your urine was too dilluted today??

Why must this be so difficult!?! Lol. Argh!! :wacko:

It could've been an evap it just looked like it had color to it... This morning's pee wasn't quite as dark as yesterday's but it was held overnight. Plus a day should've made a difference ya know?

I know it sucks why do I do this to myself! :rofl:

It could've been an evap it just looked like it had color to it... This morning's pee wasn't quite as dark as yesterday's but it was held overnight. Plus a day should've made a difference ya know?

I know it sucks why do I do this to myself! :rofl:

I don't really know :( I'm still crossing my fingers for you though! :)

I know eh? We go through the stress and pain of a :bfn: each month only to get excited about it allllll over again next month lol.

I'm going the bite the bullet and test tomorrow morning, are you with me?? Lol :) Like I said soooo not confident, but whatever lol

Yay! :)

It's good to have another POAS addict to test with! Lol. I'm kinda ashamed at the number of tests I have lol, but I neeed them!!! Lol :blush: Seriously though it's really embarrassing lol

Ohhhhh yeah! Lol :blush: :rofl:

I keep them stashed in a makeup bag deep inside my bedside table so DH won't know how crazy I am lol.

I need help lol

If you need help then so do I!

Ok,ok you got me... I've peed on 3 today already :blush: and I'm seriously thinking of peeing on an opk later :wacko:

Is there rehab for people like us? :haha:

There should be! Even though those ICs are cheap, I shudder to think of how much I've spent on them!!
(lol I had to delete the number! Way too embarrassing!!!)

I can see using three! We need to be sure!! Lol

I sometimes check with an opk too lol.. :blush:

...ummm I just found 5 more :blush: But that is it! I swear!! Lol

Man I am so happy this thread exists! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Me too! I literally have been laughing out loud to myself. I think DH thinks I am crazy! Oh wait, we already established the fact that I am :haha:

Congrats Michelle!

You ladies got to me, and I caved into the POAS temptation today....

CD41, 10dpo and....... BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->