Cycle Buddy Central!

Lol I like the bouncey boobs. Dunno how to do them on my kindle fire but still think they are funny. Good luck to all of those in the two week wait and happy 9 months for those with positives already. Ill update when I come back into the ttc again :)

:brat:

noooooooooo!!!! don't goooo!!!!!!!!! don't leave me with these people!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding :(

sorry for the stress lbkmom. sending you good vibes, mamma <3

Lol these people aren't bad, they might be a tad crazy, but that seems to happen when it comes to trying to get pregnant and then waiting those two long evil weeks then the damn witch show up and ruin everything you worked so hard for :'(

I know. It is messed up : (.

here's how to make the bouncy boob lady. type this but without any spaces

: h o l l y :

Well according to my chart I am 5DPO Im going to wait a few more days before I start testing, probably Sunday on the IC.

Well tonight the hubs and I are going on a date night (ok I am dragging him) to go see The Hunger Games because I L-O-V-E-D the books. Also our tax return came today which means we get to book our tickets back to Hawaii for a visit to our old home this summer for two weeks YAY! Hopefully Ill be pregnant by then and it can be our "babymoon" lol.

What DPOs is everyone at right now?

I think I need a break from ttc the stress is killing me. :( and I don't think the bf wants me to keep getting my hopes up just to be crushed.

I completely understand where u r coming from. I am considering taking a couple months off myself. DJ and I arr planning a vacation a couple months from now so it may be a good time to stop tycoon for a bit

Lol wow the auto correct on my phone really jacked my post up. DJ is dh and tycoon is ttc :rofl:

Lol wow the auto correct on my phone really jacked my post up. DJ is dh and tycoon is ttc :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I hate that!

And I feel you ladies about taking a break. TTC is very stressful and probably a good idea to take a break every once in awhile. I might do that this month if no :bfp:

Oh girl I know. I am an addict :p I couldn't wait to POAS lololol

Yea it is tough. This is cycle 5 for me but almost 8 months of ttc because of my long cycles. I am due for a break!

Lol I like the bouncey boobs. Dunno how to do them on my kindle fire but still think they are funny. Good luck to all of those in the two week wait and happy 9 months for those with positives already. Ill update when I come back into the ttc again :)

Keep chatting with us! :)

Ugh I fell down the flight of stairs outside my condo and now my arm kills!! :blush: In my defense we just got 15 centimeters of snow and the stairs were covered!! Lol

Had a great dream last night about getting a BFP! Better come true!

Ugh I fell down the flight of stairs outside my condo and now my arm kills!! :blush: In my defense we just got 15 centimeters of snow and the stairs were covered!! Lol

OUCH! Glad you're okay... How is your arm? I live in southern Ontario and it's been between 25-27 degrees the past 3 days (like full-on summer!). Crazy how the weather can be so different, eh? LOL

awww I hope you are ok! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->