Cycle Buddy, Im CD7 on 12th June.

Evansangel

Reaction score
Anyone want to be my cycle buddy?

This is my first AF after having the baby so hopefully everything is back to normal :D x

:flower::flower:

Hey :)
I'm on CD9 today (14th June) and I'd love a buddy...my cycles are anything but regular though!
I'm in a same-sex relationship with my lovely OH and we are hoping to conceive using donor sperm from our friend. This is the first cycle I've taken soy (from CD3-7) so hoping to ov roughly round about the CD18, so next Thursday-ish!!
xxx

Hey ladies I am looking for a TTC buddy as well and my cycles arent regular but am working on that as we speak. So if your interested I can add you to my signature :dance:

Yeah why not? :)

What are you doing to try and make your cycles more regular?
I'm working on making my cycles mroe regular too.

x

Yeah why not? :)

What are you doing to try and make your cycles more regular?
I'm working on making my cycles mroe regular too.

x

I bought Vitex yesterday and that is suppose to help with that and help get pregnant. Also to help me get pregnant I am taking a prenatal and drinking grapefruit juice.

Hey :)
I'm on CD9 today (14th June) and I'd love a buddy...my cycles are anything but regular though!
I'm in a same-sex relationship with my lovely OH and we are hoping to conceive using donor sperm from our friend. This is the first cycle I've taken soy (from CD3-7) so hoping to ov roughly round about the CD18, so next Thursday-ish!!
xxx

Hiya :D

Are we on the same cycle day?

This is my first 'real' cycle after having the baby so im not to sure of the exact timing.

Im following the SMEP, on cd13 at the moment and have been getting slowly darker opks :happydance:

I used to OV on CD18, so hopefully it will be earlier or the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->