Munchkin

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone else CD1 on 07th July?
TTC for no.2
Thanks,
Munchkin x

Im CD1 on 5th Juky so thats close :)

Awesome. I see you have a 30 cycle. Im 28, so we should be testing around the same time!!:happydance:

I'm cd1 on 5 of July too, can I join in?! Not a notion when I'll ov, cd14 last cycle cd16 or so cycle before - I go have anything from a 22 to 30 day cycle so it's anyone's guess!

:hugs:

Ooh, where are you in Ireland Munchkin?

PLEASE do join us! I'm in Newbridge! Been here only a couple of months though.

Woohoo there's a few of us! Munchkin, I'm living in north County Dublin, I've only been here a couple of months myself, just moved over from England. How about you?

Thought it might be nice if we knew a bit more about each other!:happydance:

I'm 28, DH is 30 and we're TTC#1. I've been off BCP since October but only decided to start trying in January and only really figured out what we were doing since I joined BnB in March:dohh:. I just started temping last month and was pretty gutted when :witch: arrived so this cycle I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about everything! It's been pretty stressful for us with moving countries and jobs etc so hopefully it'll all settle down soon!

How about you guys?:hugs:

Well, I'm 27, left London 7 months ago for NI and moved to Newbridge a couple of months ago. DH is 35 and our little bubba is 5 months!

I've only just come of BCP - beacuse it wasn't actually suiting me but decided to ttc for no.2 since I did come off.

I'm not temping or anything, but I thought I'd just do what we did and go with trying every second day from CD10, since I have a 28 day cycle.

Fingers crossed, and hope the:witch: doesn't visit after this cycle!

Celine, Annaspanna, what about you guys?

Munchkin, Celine, Annaspanna, how are you guys doing?

I'm CD9 today, still getting lows on my cbfm which is fine by me. FF has me oving on Friday which would be CD14 but I'm hoping I won't ov until cd16 which would be normal enough for me and would give us the weekend to bd as much as we like! DH has just started a new job though which involves shift work and he gets his shifts tomorrow so i'm really hoping it's not going to mess things up for us!

Hope you guys are having a good weekend :hugs:

Hey Lu, You might just have to pounce on DH on Friday if you are OV'ing on Friday. I did read though that BDing every second day is better than every day because of low sperm count if you BD every day? Since :spermy::spermy::spermy: can survive for 5 days that should sort of make sense?
Weekend's great - some decent weather for a change:happydance:

Well if it turns out that I do ov on Friday then I'll definitely be jumping on DH on Friday and a few days before as well! I'm just hoping that FF is wrong and I'm actually going to ov a couple of days later so we can have lots of nice relaxed bding!:happydance: I've heard the thing of only bding every second day but haven't really taken a huge amount of notice of it. FF says that unless you're worried about DH having a low sperm count then it shouldn't make too much difference. Last cycle I was half following the sperm meets egg plan which is bding every second day from cd8 and then every day for 3 days when you get a positive opk (for me a peak on my cbfm). After the 3 days you take a days break and then bd once again for good measure. then you're meant to hold off until CD8 of your next cycle but I'm not sure anyone really does that!

I'll probably bd every other day once I get my first high, possibly every day if we have the energy and definitely every day once I get a peak - don't want to start too early because I hurt DH last cycle! Have stocked up on preseed though so hopefully that won't happen again anyway!!

Well I'm a bit confused now! CD9, low on cbfm and now I'm getting ewcm??! Not sure what's going on! I'm on my 3rd month of evening primrose oil so maybe that has something to do with it!

Yeah, it might do! Interesting about the alternate day thing not being a concern except if DH has low sperm count - hmmmmnnnn he might be in for more than he thinks!
The witch has gone for me - but I still feel like she's here. Man those Cerazette pills have messed me up pretty well!
Makes me think this cycle is just going to be useless - but I'm going to tell myself to think positive now!

How are you girls doing today? I got my first high on the cbfm and I've had some more ewcm which I think is down to the evening primrose oil and grapefruit juice but we might try the preseed tonight anyway just to see what it's like!:happydance:

You go for that pre-seed and let us know what it's like! I've never used any. Not sure is DH is up for nookie tonight - but I don't think he's going to complain! Still on CD8 - I'm so impatient!

Had fun with our preseed! Definitely makes the whole process a bit quicker and erm smooth anyway!:blush: We're going for every other day while I get highs and then every day for 3 days once we get a peak so if I have a nice bit of ewcm on Wednesday we might skip the preseed and save it in case I don't get my peak for a while.... Ah well, we'll see how it goes - hope you managed to persuade DH munchkin!:happydance:

Oh thats great to hear! Both DH and I fell asleep on each other last night! But it was CD8 so I'm not too bothered! There's always tonight....and tomorrow....and the day after :happydance: storing up on energy!

Bab has been up since early this morning, he woke up at 5.30 am and just wants to play, bless his cotton socks. He normally sleeps till about 7.30am. So let's see how the rest of the day goes!

You poor thing Munchkin, I'm so tired half the time we dont bd as often as we should and I don't even have a baby to look after as an excuse!

I'm totally confused today. My cbfm gave me a peak after only one high and really early on in my cycle, not sure what's going on. And the lines on the stick don't look like they usually do when there's a peak either so I'm not sure what to think. Very glad we bded last night now using preseed though, had got to the point when i was going to suggest we not bother last night because it was only the first high and I usually get about 4, thank god I didn't! So we'll be at it the next few nights too and hopefully cbfm hasn't messed up my ov date, I'll be so annoyed if it turns out to be later and we miss it! Did an opk too just to be sure and although there was a second line, it wasn't as dark as the control one which means negative but then I've never had a positive opk in my life so who knows....

Ok thats rather confusing isn't it? Your just going to have to bd all the time just to make sure!
Right - emergency - big nappy leak - on my new nike track bottoms!!!
back in a bit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"