• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

Hi CD1 on the 4th July. TTC #2 also.
Took us two years to concieve Olivia...so we are supposed to be taking a relaxed approach and hopefully just let it happen.

Hi staceymy - that's what I keep telling myself - to be relaxed about it (but I would be deluding myself).

Well done on managing it after 2 years!

Hi girls! Glad to see you're all doing well today. I had a good temp rise today so happy with that, hopefully it'll continue to rise so fingers crossed! I'm already checking for implantation bleeding every time I go to the loo, how sad is that at 5dpo?!

Tanya, I think a testathalon is a great idea, when are you girls planning on testing? AF is due for me on 29 July so I'll test around then or even the Sunday before (27th) if I get too tempted! I"m guessing you guys will be a bit later? I ov'd really early this cycle so might be on my own!

Anna, I think it's normal enough for women not to ov every single cycle but maybe it's just going to be a late ov for you this time?

Lots of :hug: and :dust: for everyone!

I will try and not test till 1 August which should put me at 12 DPO.... but I might give in at 10DPO which makes it about 30 June....

Lu - yay for temp rise... I still dont know if I Od as temp was high yesterday and low today.. have not been temping thuout and using OPKs so I know I usually O between CD15 and CD 17 - well will get another BD session in tonight... only have one more preseed left... or should I BD tomorrow instead? What ya think girls? Had bad O pains last night so I am sure I popped an egg last night :rofl::hug:

Tanya, I think use the pre-seed tonight - but I'm no expert in the area. What do you guys think?

I'm not expecting the :witch: until the 04th of August, so not planning to test until the 05th if she doesn't show and if I can possibly hold out until then. I'm pretty sure I tend to OV quite early in the cycle and I think I have my bases covered as we BDd on CD7, 9, 10 and 12. But I'm not a 100% sure I did OV this cycle as I'm just off the BCP.

I just don't want to start temping or using sticks etc, unless I have been trying for a while as I think I could start to suffer from OCD!

Im 3dpo now so in the 2ww game *sigh*

doesnt everyone just do it once a day?
Wouldnt that me even "planting" lol!!
Does that two weeks seem a long way away.... im same as you for testing... This is my first wait as only came off pill this month. i know its very unlikley. But i caught for my first three weeks after coming off pill.

Hi ladies,
Can I jump on board please? I'm actually CD20 today, but I OVed last night. I've been on another lovely cycle buddy thread for the last few weeks, but I'm now way behind them all, so thought I could do with a few friends to count the 2WW with!
I'm TTC number 1 after a MC in May, so my cycles are still all over the place. Last month was a 34 day cycle and looks like this one will be about 33 days. To be honest they were pretty unreliable before my MC too!
I'd been POAS with my OPKs for over a week, and was getting frustrated that I had missed OV as all my CM had been and gone, but then got a surprise OPK+ last night, followed by severe OV pain (I usually get this). DH and I timed the BDing quite nicely as it happens: Sunday am and last night, so I'm hoping one of the little swimmers has done it's job!
I'll be testing August 4th or 5th if :witch: has not arrived by then, or earlier if I get mega-symptoms and start obsessing!!!
xxxx

Hey everyone, and hello Niki...i'm relieved to see that u OV'd on CD 19, im CD 17 today and still nothing!! A few more days hope for me yet...hope u caught ur egg!

Hey Lu, hope ur temps are still high? Fingers crossed for u!

Had a really dodgy tummy today and yesterday so not feeling great today, i'm thinking i will have to test later than u girls as my cycle will prob be between 33-36 days, so about the 8th August or so?!

Love Anna xx

Hi girls and welcome Niki! Looks like our bodies are really playing around with us this cycle with you guys oving late and me oving early! At least we're nearly all in the 2ww, not long to go for you yet Anna I'm sure!

My temps are still high which is great, here's hoping they stay that way or get higher - I'm never happy!!! Felt awful today for some reason. Had a great night sleep for the past 2 nights and felt brilliant yesterday morning but by 9.30pm I was asleep on the couch with a pounding headache, headache was still there this morning and I was exhausted waking up despite a good night sleep and had horrible stuffy nose. Then I got hit by recurring cystitis on the way to work! All of it's gone now except the tiredness thank god!:happydance:

DH is working nights tonight so I'm not going to see him. Heading over to my sister's who going to cook a veggie curry and then we'll watch the F Word and Grey's Anatomy:happydance::happydance:

That sounds like a nice evening...my hubby is working nights from tonight too, so i'll be a little billy on my own in front of the TV! Hopefully will fit sum BDing in before he goes to work, or when he gets in from work in the morning! hehe!

well I am confused.. temps still low for post O so I actuallty dont know if I have O'd... this is the first month of not temping properly and now am all confused :dohh: Oh well.. lets hope I did O on Sunday.... good luck girls!! Roll on POAS time!!:hug:

Hi everyone, Hi Nikki!

Sorry you feel like shit Lu - or maybe I should be glad?? We'll just have to wait and see! Sounds like you are going have a nice evening though. We have a very exciting 3 channels to choose from. My sky plus box is at the other end of the country :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Anna you need to get some :sex: in tonight or first thing tomorrow (this coming from someone who cannot stand the thought of :sex: until at least after the 2nd cup of coffee)!!

Tanya, I really hope you Ovd Sunday!

I'm only on day 2 of the tww and it seems to be going by soooo slowly! And I've got a really bad back at the moment so I'm not impressed!

Roll on Wednesday - one day closer to testing.

Munchy x

Lu: hope you feel better soon, or that it is all PG symptoms! When I got my BFP I had weird cystitus-type feeling from a few days past OV!!!
Anna: keep holding out and BDing. Your ovaries might be being lazy like mine this month.
Tanya: maybe you've not OVed yet either. Sneak another BDs in there just in case maybe.
Munchkin: roll on that testing time!!!
Let's hope we have a nice sunny 2WW and can feel all summery and postive! (Haha: says me who will be spending every opportunity I can prodding my bbs to see if they are tender and obsessing about symptoms!!!)
xxxx

:rofl::rofl: !
Yes, it is supposed to be very hot and sunny by the end of the week :happydance: I love the sun, makes me happy!! Plus not at work til Thurs night shift. Had a few days off and been visiting a few friends...all of which are on maternity leave having had their little ones...cuddles galore...not helping!

Gonna jump on OH when he gets in tomo morning, i'm not a huge fan of morning BD but gotta be done!! Lol!!
Night night ladies xx

Does anyone else find :sex: when trying for a baby feels a bit forced?

When is everyone testing if the :witch: doesnt arrive? Munch are you testing 4th august?

Hi dannydc!
Believe me you are not alone in the forcing yourself to get some action. I can confidently say that one of the sessions last week was the worst :sex: - is there a female equivalent to the expression 'couldn't get it up?' :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm planning on testing on the 5th - if I can possibly hold out till then. I won't test before the 4th, but please don't hold me to it!

Hope you are having a fab evening!
Munchy x

Yes, BDing is really forced for us around OV time. Well: I'm always up for it, but poor DH really struggles with it. Says it feels mechanical, having to perform on cue. We've had tons of arguments and sulks over this. Luckily this month OV happened at a time when we were both off work, so managed to make BDing feel natural, but yes: usually it does feel really forced.

I'll be testing 4th (or 5th if I can hold out that long!)
xxxx

well bding does feel forced sometimes in fertile window but you just have to make it sexy and different... I think I did O now as temp was way high this morning so I think I Od on Monday or Yesterday.... will leave my ticker as is as not sure as had a high temp on Monday.... good luck girls!!!:hug:

Heya, not too bad for us yet, altho it's constantly on my mind when we are gonna be able to fit in a quick one if we are both really busy around Ov time! Im trying to make a fuss of him at other times, so he does not think i only want him for one thing! Bless him! We are both still kinda enjoying all the BDing at the mo, but we are only on 2nd cycle.

Hoping I might feel like OVing today or tomorrow!! Fingers crossed
I'll be testing around the 8th I reckon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back