• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

Ick, maybe this baby thing isn't such a good idea!!!

Love the photo, he's gorgeous!

:rofl:
Oh it's sooooo worth it! He's such a good lad - I shouldn't complain at all!
Ewcm this afternoon - I've warned DH so he's prepared!

Hey guys, sorry its been a while, been so busy with !!
Anyway a bit about me.......
Im Anna, 24 my DH is 28, came off BCP end of may and had a 36 day cycle. Now on 2nd cycle at day 14, been using ov sticksto try determine when i may ov, but no luck yet? Havent really had any CM to speak of which is worrying me slightly. TTC#1 and got married in June, live in Suffolk and i'm a ITU nurse.
How are u all doing with ur cycles?
Lots of baby dust xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,
Hi Anna! That's a bit of a bummer with the ov sticks, but if you have a 36 day cycle then there's time yet!
I'm not doing too bad - almost into my tww - today's CD13. It's been alright so far although the BDing has been a real effort for the last couple of nights. I haven't got my hopes up too high for this first cycle - just becasue it's the first cycle of trying and I'm only just off the BCP from hell!

Hi guy! I'm cd15 and 3dpo at the moment. I hear ya munchkin with the bding being a bit of an effort, it's all been a bit of an effort for us this time, I wasn't expectng to ov so early and dH was in the middle of 12 hour shifts so a little exhausted.

I don't have particularly high hopes for this cycle either for some reason. Ov happened very early so it sort of surprised me, my cbfm sticks didn't look the way they usually do when I get a peak and my temps are lower than normal so it just doesn't feel right this time!

Just spent the last couple of hours with my best friend and her 8 month old baby, he's gorgeous! Theyre the only people who know we're ttc so it was nice to be able to talk to them about it. He's a heavy kid though, my arms are killing me!!!

Hope you're all doing well!:happydance::dust:

I match you completley im cd1 is july 7th and trying for number 2 :)

Hi Dannydustcart, hope you're doing well and nearly about to join us in the 2ww!:happydance:

Lots of :dust: for us all girls!

Hi Dannydustcart!
How awesome is that. Do you have a 28 day cycle?

i THINK i do, just come off the pill. so i suppose i need to settle. When i got my daughter, i conceived straight away before the next period, then after having danni more or less stright back on it. So im not 100 percent sure.
Feeling a bit apprehensive, but its nice to find someone same dates as me.

No, I generally just have a few twinges. Sorry! At least you know your ovulating..
Time to pounce on your OH!!

No ov pains for me, I wouldn't have a clue when I was oving if it wasn't for my cbfm and temps!! When's your DH home from work Danny, you'll have to jump him then!!:happydance:

7 am tomorrow morning..!! mind you.. these are intese, i may not beable to!!

Mmmmm, not convinced how interested I'd be in bding at 7am!!:rofl:

Hope the cramps go for you soon hon:hugs:

Hope you are all well and excited about the 2WW!! Well I am CD 17 today and I THINK I ovulated on CD16 but not sure.

I am nearly 33 (in August) and DH is nearly 32. We have been TTC since March (went off BCP in March) and hoping to see 2 lines this month :happydance:

So... I had positive OPK on Sat and Sunday and BAD ovulation pains last night so I think I ovulated yesterday..... I did charting for 2 months prior but not this month as it is a stressful process but have taken temp for last 3 days just to see as I now know my temp rise temp... but it was up yesterday and down today so I dunno what is going on.. oh well... will see tomorrow... so have got lots of BD in this cycle which I am happy about and will try and get 2 more sessions in this week just in case...

I cant wait to be a mommy and every 2WW brings so much excitement... and heartache when :witch: arrives..

Well I will be happy if at least one of us get a :bfp:. Last cycle 2 of my cycle buddies out of about 6 got their :bfp:s so thats a good running!! I want to see all your :bfp:s this month!! ok???

Good luck girls and cant wait to symptom spot together... we must set a testathon date...:hug:

Hi everyone!
dannydustcart - I hope you are feeling better and the pains have passed - assuming there was no action at 7am this morning.

Tanya, hi and welcome. Let's hope you OVd on CD16! BTW, where is CH are you? I lived there for 5 years (and still miss it sometimes):cry:

CD15 for me so tww has officially begun. Trying not to read too much into every little thing (YEAH, RIGHT!)

Hi everyone!
dannydustcart - I hope you are feeling better and the pains have passed - assuming there was no action at 7am this morning.

Tanya, hi and welcome. Let's hope you OVd on CD16! BTW, where is CH are you? I lived there for 5 years (and still miss it sometimes):cry:

CD15 for me so tww has officially begun. Trying not to read too much into every little thing (YEAH, RIGHT!)

Hello - I live in Zurich - only been here for 8 months and originally from South Africa, Cape Town. Still miss home but slowly getting into life here... we have a good life here but Switzerland is just not like home for us.. at least not yet but I guess we will get there.... have a good day girls!!:hug:

Oooohhh! I was so gutted when I left Zurich - but then I had a good number of friends in the city. Haven't been back since (2002).

hey girlies!
how u all doing?? I'm still cracking on with the ov sticks, no peak yet :-(
trying to BD as much as poss, couldn't bring myself to do it after my 12 hr shift yesterday tho. Me and DH are going to cinema and meal tonight so hopefully will fit some in when we get home!
I'm wondering if i will even ovulate at all, seeing if it's only my second cycle off BCP, would that be uncommon?
Oh well, heres to the TWW, good luck everyone xx
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"