Cycle buddy wanted. Testing xmas day!!!

saraian24

Mum and TTC
Reaction score
As the title says arrghhh! i need a buddy on ttc as ive never had one before!!!

Hi there....I am testing Christmas day as well...its early BUT its Christmas day...would be a nice gift!!!
I think I am due on 26th or 27th....cycles are usually 26 or 27 days.
I really hope I caught an egg....work scheduals did not work out too great this time!
Looks like I am on cd16....with O type feelings on cd10.
Had some wierd cramps today and thought maybe late O????
( gotta buy some OP sticks in case I need them next cycle)
So I can be either 6dpo or 2dpo....

Hi there,

I'm also going to start testing on Christmas day! For the first time ever have I had lots of ovulation symptoms during this weekend. I also did a OPK test on Thursday and it was negative, but when I did it again on Friday afternoon it showed a positive!!! :happydance: We've been :sex: non stop every single day after AF stopped this cycle!

Good luck to you!
:hug: Haidee

im gunna start testin on xmas. day aswell hope we all get our xmas bfp

well as far as i know........ok i had a negative opk on cd 15 (las monday)..didnt do one on tuesday. Did one wednesday cd 17 and it was positive.....another super dark on thursday cd 18 , and negative one on friday. cd 19.
I only really had watery cm, i usually have ewcm but didnt have really any this month???

So assuming i o'd thursday???..What do you think? I'm not really in with a good chance because we only bd on cd14, cd 16(tueaday.) and then cd 19....? But also i got up right away and was on top on the tuesday night bd......so i bet im not in with a chance...

anyways.....af is due xmas day so i think i will test the 24th.

Good luck to you all!

wow theres quite few of you then! heres hoping we our :bfp: what a great present it would be!

Me too.........I could test now but to ward off neg tests im gonna test this morning coming and if the test goes either way, I'll test again on christmas morning, so here's to Christmas BFP's to everyone

Can I come in??

I'm testing on xmas eve AF is due either 2moro or wednesday so if she isnt here 2moro I'll def be testing wednesday morning x

Fingers crossed we all get our :bfp:s

Merry Christmas everyone x x x x

So I picked up 3 tests today......BUT started to cramp....PMS kicked in ...and more spotting by 5pm.
So......fingers crossed I am spotting due to IB, am bitchy due to Christmas stress.....AND I get to see a + soon.
How is everyone else doing so far??????

Hi,

CHILLbilly I hope that it is IB for you and not the horrible :witch:.

My day has not started to great, I woke up from being sooooo nauseated. I feel extremely hungry, but the moment I look at food I just don't feel like it and when I do eat something I have to swollow hard to keep it down! I feel dead tired too :sleep: (OK but we've been to a birthday party last night and I got to bed only at 12 and got up again at 5).

AF for me is supposed to arrive any day between 25 to 29 Dec....waiting....waiting....waiting.....

Well no sign of spotting which I always get about 3 or 4 days before witch. I'm 12dpo and usually my lp is 12 days....eek! last month i spotted at 9dpo and so far nothing.I've had killer cramps since saturday, my boobs are sore .....thats it nothing more! Idk what to think.....my temp is still up too. I guess I'm testing tomorrow am but i am SOOOO terified to test....i can't handle a BFN....i rather af show up or a BFP.....eek! Wish me luck girls!

btw...does anyone get like a week before af? I didnt think so but just curious.

Good morning ladies,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! May the Lord bless you and keep you safe for another year.
Obviously I tested....and for the first time got a faint line!!!! Yeah, but I'm sooo scared to believe it! How do I upload the photo of my test?
Who else tested this morning already?

haidee - wow!!! So excited for you - this is great news! :wohoo: :bfp::bfp:

You can upload a photo by clicking on 'go advanced' and then attaching the photo as you would to an email (with the paperclip button)
Congratulations!!! and lots of sticky :dust:

isthere 2 preggos fromt his thread?? hehe I have been away form the compter and may have missed alot of positive tests!!!!!

I will be o'ing soon next week ( wed-fri) so I am excited to conceive a NEW YEARS baby!! haha
i wonder how many holiday "babies" I have tried for now.........
if I have another negative month then i will be going to my Dr.s and getting some tests.
I am waiting for some OP sticks in the mail......so I will be armed and will knowwhether I actually O or not.

good luck to anyone else still waiting to test and see that +

Hey Chill! Great to see you.

So sorry the :which: got you. :(

Good decision on the OPKs. Hope that all goes well for you. It's fun! You get to POAS more often! too bad there is no stick for 1-12DPO!! I could use something to pee on :rofl:

Good luck for a little holiday magic sticky bean!!

Hi again ladies,
I did another HPT on the 26th, also positive! Then went to have a blood test done....a few minutes later the lab lady phoned & confirmed that I'm PREGNANT!!! Wow, I still can't believe it!
Wishing BFP's for all of you!
Lots of love
Haidee

Congrats Ladies.........what a great way to start the New years!!!!!
Onward and upward for me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->