Cycle day 1 buddies needed!

Isaiah45.2

Reaction score
Hey ladies I am new here although I have been searching the forums for awhile now. Today Sept.2 is CD1 and started my actual 3rd month of seriously ttc. This is so overwhelming and I was just looking for some buddies to go through this month with. My husband and I have been married for 14 years but never consistently stayed with the whole TTC temps, CM, CP, Clomid, TWW, and all the other stuff that comes along with it. Last month I so thought was my month but :nope:. So if you around the same CD I would really love to have someone to talk to through this. Thanks ladies :winkwink:

Hey :) I'm on cd1. This our second month TTC. We have never temped or charted but we have bought some OPK's this month :)

I knew there would be some cd1 buddies out there! Suffolk I hope we both get bfp this month! Keep me posted on your progress and I'll do the same. I have took temps for a long while now, but have not always been ttc it is like second nature now to wake and temp lol. I have learned so much from my temps though I think you would benefit from it.

Hello ladies, im on CD3 but normally (i say normally very loosely- irregular as u like!) have a longer cycle so may well ov around the same time! Have been using natural method of BC - and so i know i dont ov til after at least a week post AF. may start temping and have opk to use this month just to check i am actually ovulating, then if all is well i will prob not opk again for a while. I find CM is the best indicator for me.
Good luck anyways and keep me posted! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->