Cycle Day 1...March will be the month!!...Who is with me?

lindc

Our fam is complete!
Reaction score
Hi all. I was hoping for a BFP a couple of days ago but the :witch: got me today. I chart using my BBT and CM and I also use OPK's. My cycle length is usually 27 days. This month I am determined to make that little bean stick!!! :thumbup: Any ladies out there just started their cycle and want to count down with me? Team positive thinking!!!!!!

Hey I'm CD1 today too!
I usually have a 28 day cycle and I also chart, use OPKs! I was a little bit down this morning when AF got ne but now I'm well up for this cycle! :)
I'm going away for a week over my fertile period which should help us relax in the sun and I've order conceive plus lubricant to take with us! Oh and OPKs lol!
Would love a buddy to share the cycle with :)

Xx

Hi harri! We can be cycle buddies this month :hugs: It's always easier to go through it with someone and the first day or two of a new cycle is alays the worst. I was feeling pretty down today too. I had a little bit of a crying fit this morning :cry: but I am trying to stay positive this month!

I'm glad that you are going to be able to get away--I am going to try to get away the weekend right before ovulation. The big day should probably be around the 23rd for me.

Best of luck to you this month!!

The big day is 23rd for me too!! I'll be in Egypt for a week.
I think positivity is the key!!! I was quite low last cycle feeling like I hadn't done enough and I think it did affect my chances!
X

Egypt--how exciting! I would like to visit one day. Yeah, my birthday is actually on the 23rd too, so I'm hoping for the best b-day gift ever! :wohoo: Yeah, I did everything that I should have done last month, but I am still having some residual depression, so I think that not staying positive affected my fertility. So, that's why I am just going to think positive this month! :thumbup:

I think that's a fab idea! I'm with you on it all the way! We WILL get our BFPs!

That would be an awesome bday present!!! My bday is 7th April which is the day after AF will be due hopefully!

AF is getting lighter already which is good news!!! :)
X

So the witch is finally gone! I really only had her for 3 days and then some spotting yesterday. I am pretty lucky that I don't suffer for long. So, I am gearing up for this month! :thumbup: I am doing weekly acupuncture and taking a crap load of vitamins. I will post all of them that I'm taking when I get a minute. I have DH also taking vitamins in the morning and evening. He is being such a good sport! I am feeling hopeful for this month. How are you doing harri?

Hey!! My af has gone too! Woop!!

I'm getting excited for this cycle, I've bought multivits, conceive plus etc and I've been packing my case tonight. I've thrown in 10 opks :)

How are you finding accupuncture? Xx

Yeah, I bought some cheap OPK's from the internet last cycle and they seemed to work really well but I also just bought Clearblue digital ones from Amazon just in case :dohh: I feel that if I take both, then I can compare the readings.

I am taking a bunch of vitamins and herbs that my acupuncturist has ok'd. So here is my cocktail: Prenatal, Probiotic, Fish Oil, CoenzymeQ10, vitamin E, vitamin C, Royal Jelly, Organic Maca Root, and an herbal blend that has angelica root and dong quai. DH takes all of the same (men's multi instead of prenatal and also minus the herbal blend) but he also takes l-arginine and l-carnitine and an extra calcium, magnesium, and zinc pill. I know--there is a lot! :shrug:

I love my acupuncture!! I was doing it last year when I got pregnant with my angel baby. Also, after my c-section, I had very little feeling in my lower abdomen up to my belly button. With the acupuncture, within a couple of sessions I had a lot of feeling back and now it is almost back to normal. She has also regulated my periods. She put in different points depending on the day of my cycle to increase blood flow to the uterus. I go 1-2 times/week. It's great because she works at the office that I go to a couple of days a week and the rest of the time she works at a fertility clinic as the acupuncturist for women doing IUI, IVF, etc. Sorry, I know that this post is really long. :blush:

Wow that is a real concoction of vits you've got going on!!
Your accupuncture sounds amazing!!! I did realise it could be that effective!
If you don't mind me asking how long did it take you to get pregnant?
Xx

Oh, no problem! I was doing acupuncture for 2 months and then I went off of the pill (had been on it for 10 years). I got pregnant the first cycle. I couldn't believe it!

My acupuncturist said that it would take me a little bit longer this time because of my stress, depression, and the loss of blood flow that area. But, hopefully it won't take me too long because I might just go crazy!! It is all that I think about all day long. I also am reading a good book that she suggested. It's called The Intertility Cure by Randine Lewis. It deals with traditional chinese medicine and ways to help your body to conceive.

That's really good!!! I really hope it's quick again for you!!

Today is the first day of noticeable cm so I'm going to start using opks from today just in case :) I'm giving it my undivided attention lol

It is literally all I think about at the mo!!!

Xxx

Thanks for the wishes for it to happen quickly. I hope that it happens soon for you too!

Wow--that is too crazy. I just realized that I was having more CM than usual today (TMI alert: watery) and I was lamenting that I didn't bring any OPK's with me to work. I usually ovulate like clockwork but I'm wondering if it could come sooner this cycle? Or maybe it's the vitamins? Who knows!? :shrug:

Thanks!!

Mines watery too lol tmi. Looks like we'll both be using the opks when we get in!!

Xx

So, I knew that it was still too early to get a positive on my OPK, but I did it anyway. Yup, negative. But, I am having more Cm this month than usual. Yippee! Hopefully it will be good for the :spermy: this time! I am actually anticipating that it will be positive Monday and Tuesday because last month I had such a strong surge that it was positive for 2 days. We shall see!!

I got a negative opk too!! But I've got loads of cm (not ewcm though) so I'm hoping it's a good sign too! I got 2 days of positives last month too!

Woohoo I'm feeling positive!! How many opks should I take away for a week do you think? Xx

Wellll.....I would take 2 for each day and a couple extra just in case something happens to one of them (or you feel like testing late one night :thumbup: ). They are small, so you can't take too many, but you could wind up with too few. I would take two dozen...LOL.

LOL and I'd originally packed 7 !!!!

I am filling the case right up now :p

Xx

LOL...well I am always prepared! I'm going to the beach for the weekend, so I'm taking 6 just for that. :dohh: I test in the morning and in the afternoon because even though lh is supposed to peak in the afternoon, mine peaks first thing in the morning sometimes. So, I like to be prepared. I also just got some Evening Primrose Oil capsules yesterday and started taking them. It is supposed to increase the amount of CM and I don't know if it is the placebo effect of not--but there is a WHOLE LOT more this morning. I was very surprised. You're only supposed to take it up to OV though and not after. We'll see how it goes!

BTW, I hope that you have a great time next week. Enjoy the sights and do a lot of BDing:sex: Hopefully a change of scenery will do us both some good!

Hey!!!
Well Egypt was fantastic and it was 34 degrees so I was drinking that much water my opks prob wouldn't work as I couldn't even hold it an hour!!

No opks were positive for me and my temps were unreliable as they were taken at random times and I'm a gradually riser after O so I could have just missed it. Or I could have just not ovulated so who knows! We missed 2 days of bd'ing because one time my head was spinning from wine lol and the other my husband was burnt haha!!

We dtd cd 10,11,13,15,16 and today is 17. I thought I had ewcm on cd 14 (literally hanging out lol tmi sorry) but could this have been dh's swimmer fluid (lol no nice way to put that). I've been pretty dry the rest of the time but we've been using conceive plus so I'm not too concerned!

How did your weekend go?

Good news is that even thought I don't know if I ovulated or not I'm really really relaxed and so is dh :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->