• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Day 1 Sep. 26th !!

DaniGirl

Mommy to Anderson
Reaction score
Ok ladies, who has CD1 today..... :witch: finally came in full force, no more spotting!! Lets do this....... :winkwink:

Cd five for me..but my cycle is 35 days..so will o around the time you do and can all test together!! Good luck ladies!

Good luck ladies...im not ttc till december at the earliest...so good luck to all of you!

Just an update... wanted to see how everyone is doing?? I'm Ov this weekend, will be very busy!

hubby's happy with all the :sex: my CM isn't getting thick, but there's a ton more, and I feel like the BB were tender yesterday.. so here's to hoping! :bfp: luck all!!!

Hey girls.... errgg i don't think i have ever been so frustrated!! havent had a positive opk... they almost were and ran out so i pick up a different brand, which was first response i read somewhere online the level they tested was very high and some peoples level never reaches that high so im hoping thats why b/c i am noticing more cm.... maybe im just ov a little late this month. first month using preseed... hopefully this is it!!!!!

good good news! i know you shouldnt really test till the afternoon but i just couldnt help it!!!!!!!! and its almost positive!!!!! line is much darker than it was last night!!! it should be a very dark positive 2 nite!!! yay!:happydance:

Im kind of on this group! September 24th was CD1 for me...so I'm in between the Sept 22 and Sept 26 group! How has everyone been? any symptoms thus far?

So I just had a wavy of dizziness. It could be a result of me working an 11 hour day today.. but here's to crossed fingers :dust: to me!

Just one week! I'm going to Disney Land on Saturday... maybe that'll take my mind off of the clock.

well ladies since I was sick with the flu all weekend I think DH and I missed Ov. so much for this month:cry:. Good luck to you all!

Ahh that sucks! You have to feel bad and miss out.
In terms of how I'm handling my 2ww...symptom tracking.
Dizzy again, but it's been another long work day. I'm hoping the best. Also don't know if it's a dream or happened, but I believe last night my husband rolled over to snuggle and it made me realize I was cramping. So either good sign, odd dream, or bad turkey. :rofl:

AHHH!! this wait is killing me!! I'm at work right now.... night shift nurse. I'll get home around 8:00am, about time I get in bed and wake up it will be 4:00pm. I guess that will be my fmu :) We'll see !! It's our 5th month ttc, so it's hard not to say "I'm probably not" but trying to stay positive!! How are all you ladies doing???

I had a dream I tested this morning and got :bfp: then the test exploded. So that has me waiting for tomorrow's fmu.

It's a good sign... No :witch: yet right? Although, I feel like you Danigirl, I think it's :bfn: for me this month.

well i took a test this morning bfn but only 9dpo so im going to test again on sunday if af doesnt arrive... still have my fingers crossed!!! goodluck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->