Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

@Piya - I'm right there with you with having no one to chat too :( My hubby is at work and I'm bored!!!

Oooh I'm on my 3rd tablet today ... I'm a bit nervous about when to start testing for ovulation because my AF is all over the place the last cycle was only 28 days and the one before that was 32 and before that was 40 ... See what i mean all over the place!!!

But I had a HSG last month and i'm hoping that cleared the way and i'll be having regular AF or even better get a BFP this round with you ladies :)

Mishy30 No joke!!! I am really enjoying the weather right besides the fact that its so humid outside.. In the evening after I work out I am able to sit on the patio and relax. SXSW has been insane this year.. Traffic is horrible and it feels like the whole world is here lol. (im not one to be around huge crowds)

Beautifullei I am a crowd lover haha but my hubby HATES crowds and therefore would take the fun out of it for me!!!

I love the humidity it reminds me of being back home :) My husband said I haven't experienced a proper Texas winter which isn't true because there was some snowflakes here a couple of weeks ago :( not cool (He made fun of me because i rang my Mum straight away and told her to send me Ugg boots lol)

Lol I used to love them until I started working at my current job. Im a medical assistant at the jail so being out in crowds is a bit overwhelming now (i run into to many inmates) which makes it uncomfortable especially if Im with my family.
OHHH Thats right, we did have snow flurries then the next day it was hot lol. I swear this weather need to make up its mind. where are you from??

I'm originally from Australia :)

My hubby has some PTSD with crowds which i understand so i don't really make a big deal out of missing a festival (to his face lol jk) there will be more!

Wow that would be awkward and uncomfortable so i understand your reasoning also :) esp with your family yikes!!!

@Piya - I'm right there with you with having no one to chat too :( My hubby is at work and I'm bored!!!

Oooh I'm on my 3rd tablet today ... I'm a bit nervous about when to start testing for ovulation because my AF is all over the place the last cycle was only 28 days and the one before that was 32 and before that was 40 ... See what i mean all over the place!!!

But I had a HSG last month and i'm hoping that cleared the way and i'll be having regular AF or even better get a BFP this round with you ladies :)

Hi, I heard that HSG increases chances of pregnancy.. fingers crossed for u.
I too had crazy cycles--normally30-32 days but since 1yr they were thrice 45,42,60 days long. so upset by this..
do you feel ovarian pain now.. i had twinges on and off on right side..clomid doing something..!!!!

@Piya - I heard the same thing so i'm hoping the HSG has done something seeing as it hurt like the devil!!! My right tube was blocked and the radiologist tried to unblock it 3 times and went for a 4th before i begged him not to OUCH!!!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some twinges or any kind of symptom to be honest ... I did cry during an episode of Biggest Loser does that count??? Lol

Piya its suppose to for the first 3-4 montha after you have.. The die apparently clears any type of blockage and makes things like velcro in their. FXed it does indeed help!

Mishy30 lol!! I go to things every now and then but i play the pick & choose game ...oh and when hubby actually wants to get off the couch. I like to be out & about and he is a home body!!

Beautifullei - I know exactly how you feel. Given the choice between home and a concert, I'll pick the concert and the hubby will pick the couch haha gotta love those couch potatoes huh I'm in Killeen so the choice is mostly in the hubby's favor but trust me girl it would be a different story if we were in Austin lol

I too if in next two cycles fail to get anything my fertility expert told me to go for HSG or laproscopy.. to check for problems..
me watching desperate housewives now. its nice..

Beautifullei - I know exactly how you feel. Given the choice between home and a concert, I'll pick the concert and the hubby will pick the couch haha gotta love those couch potatoes huh I'm in Killeen so the choice is mostly in the hubby's favor but trust me girl it would be a different story if we were in Austin lol

Lol!!! I know the feeling!!! Usually hubby just tells me to call a friend & see if they want to go with me... Ive learned its cause he would rather be at home!! lol.... That is one good thing about living here.. when im bored there is so much I can choose to do.. Killeen is about 45 min from here so your not to far.

*Insert sheepish grin here* That's the thing ... I'm 45mins out and I don't drive (In my defense the road rules here make no sense to me) So i'm stuck being a couch ninja until the my nagging gets the best of the husband and i make him take me out ... Usually it's hiking or something fitness related (Over the last 2 years whilst TTC I've lost over 60 pounds and i don't want them back)

Lol oh okay gotcha!! There are alot of crazy drivers out here (me being one) haha!! To many people here. Thats good that you lost that much.. Within the past 2 months I put myself on a strict diet & have been working out like crazy.. I want to drop about 40 pounds.

Hi, I heard that HSG increases chances of pregnancy.. fingers crossed for u.
I too had crazy cycles--normally30-32 days but since 1yr they were thrice 45,42,60 days long. so upset by this..
do you feel ovarian pain now.. i had twinges on and off on right side..clomid doing something..!!!!

I've read while taking Clomid you can have a lot of AF type side effects like cramping. Maybe it's the Clomid going in and helping pick a nice big healthy follicle :]

And you too!! You start yours Monday, right? What cycle days is that?

anyone knows what is the clomid success rate during first,second and third month trial!! wondering does it will bring miracle more in 1st month or second/third month usage...
fingers crossed for everybody..
lol.

googled and got the answer.. 30% conception success rate in first time users and 80% ovulation success rate.. 75% will end up getting preggo in first three cycles..
hurray may we are among 30% of first cycle.. lots of baby dust to everyone.
today feeling dizzy, ringing ears too! (progynova n clomid side-effects)
pain in pelvic region too..follicles are cooking inside my ovaries!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->