Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

googled and got the answer.. 30% conception success rate in first time users and 80% ovulation success rate.. 75% will end up getting preggo in first three cycles..
hurray may we are among 30% of first cycle.. lots of baby dust to everyone.
today feeling dizzy, ringing ears too! (progynova n clomid side-effects)
pain in pelvic region too..follicles are cooking inside my ovaries!!!

Thanks for that info.. I was going to start googling it myself... I finally got my prolactin & rubella lab back & all is normal.. I start clomid tomorrow.. yay!!!

Piya: Thank you for that I've been wondering the same thing :) FX we're part of statistic ;)

Beauti : Yayyy congratulations. I'm on day 3 now and have no side effects so far so I bet you'll be fine

JENNA That does make me feel alot better knowing that you are tolerating it well. what is the dosage that you are taking? The doctor is staring me on 50mg.

I'm also on 50. From what I've read not many people get too bad side effects on the 50 so I think we'll be alright :) And FX this will do the trick and we won't have to worry about anything else!

Its good to hear no one having many side effects on 50. Ive got slight flushing in my face (like ive had a drink ) lol and wicked earache but I dont think the earache is connected. Nice to think of th 75% chane in firt three cycles :happydance:

Are you getting hot flashes too? That's the only thing I've noticed. I slept with the window open last night (mind you, I live in Washington so it's still in the 30s most nights) and my poor OH was freezing.

Jenna I've had hot flashes for the past 3 nights fan and air con on my hubby thinks I'm crazy. Other than that the only other symptom is a headache :( only one more tablet left and then it's waiting for O ... FX'd for us all xxx

Started my first cycle on clomid! So far so good, I've been emotional but not sure if its from the meds. DH & I got into a bit of an argument last night & the words he said hurt pretty bad. Still crying off & on but hopefully my friends can cheat me up

hurray my first clomid course completed.no major side-effects... now the wait begins for ovulation. lots of dust to everyone...

Uh oh, I'm so sorry :( My OH and I got in a stupid argument last night too but I think I was just cranky and we were fine after an hour. Although, I was crying for no reason...it really wasn't any crying matter, it was over grocery shopping.. but I think it was the meds. You two will be okay though. Ttc can bring a lot of frustration in to a relationship. Try and remind him of the goal, and remember you love each other and this will pass :) Keep your head up doll. Stress isn't good for baby making. Save it for the bedroom :p

Uh oh, I'm so sorry :( My OH and I got in a stupid argument last night too but I think I was just cranky and we were fine after an hour. Although, I was crying for no reason...it really wasn't any crying matter, it was over grocery shopping.. but I think it was the meds. You two will be okay though. Ttc can bring a lot of frustration in to a relationship. Try and remind him of the goal, and remember you love each other and this will pass :) Keep your head up doll. Stress isn't good for baby making. Save it for the bedroom :p

yeah.. these hormones/ medicines blocks our brain and made us irritable..
destress by music... it does wonder everytime with us:hugs::hugs:..

Thank you I needed to hear that!! It does indeed bring a ton of stress, I had went to dinner with gfs ( one is pregnant) & all they did was talk about her pregnancy so when I got home I tried talking to DH about how I felt & it seemed like he didn't care. Of course we argued and he gave me the impression that he didnt want one anymore & that I was in it alone due to me pressuring him :/ in the end he slept on the couch & I cried myself to sleep. I guess he doent see it as I'm pressured to but I guess it will eventually pass!!

Wow that's a rough night :( I really feel for you. I really don't think he.meant that though. Having a baby isn't really something you can be pressured in to. It was a conscious decission and a big decission to make. And when you do get your BFP he wont be saying that. He'll be just as happy as you. And I know how frustrating it is to see other pregnant friends. I have like 20 right now and honestly I try and avoid them. Its perfectly okay to do that too. I found an article online once that had tips on staying happy when trying to conceive but I cant find it. But I remember it saying don't be afraid to say no to baby showers and hanging out with.pregnant friends. It also said on the months you don't conceive try to enjoy things you cant do while pregnant. Like a glass of wine or a jacuzzi. Both which will help spark your relationship too :) I hope this helps Lol

I really hope he didnt mean it, i think I'm more hurt than anything.. I had been & still do try & avoid anyone who is pregnant for the simple fact that i do wish it was.me!! I'm happy for them but i just can't be around them cause it hurts to much!! In the end I just want to be happy & hope I get my BFP soon!!

You'll get yours, don't stress! It WILL happen. Have you two talked about it since last night yet??

We finally did after an emotional day & he apologized!! I'm stubborn & it being such a sensative subject made it hard

I don't blame you, I'm glad you two worked it out. Now you can get back to business :] It's hard to keep it a positive thing though I know.

hey beautifullei2-- do not think of moments passed unhappily.. try to forget n forgive urself n others.. enjoy the love making of ttc!! too hard even i know. but we have to learn to enjoy...
sending lots of sticky babydust for u..

I take my last clomid pill today FINALLY. Goddd, I feel like this cycle is going by soooo slooowwwww. It's killing me! Lol. I'm trying to stay busy and not think about it, but every chance I get I'm coming back here to look at success stories or googling things to see how many people i can find that get pregnant on their first cycle of clomid. I need a damn time machine :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->