Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Mishy30

Reaction score
Hi all

On cycle day 3 and have taken my first clomid tablet :) I'm on days 3-7 and upping the ante this cycle with OPK's, Preseed and a whole lotta :sex::sex: hehe

Read a lot of success stories on here and hoping to join ranks soon :)

Anyone else taking clomid for the first time? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Here's to :bfp: for us all!!!

Hi all

On cycle day 3 and have taken my first clomid tablet :) I'm on days 3-7 and upping the ante this cycle with OPK's, Preseed and a whole lotta :sex::sex: hehe

Read a lot of success stories on here and hoping to join ranks soon :)

Anyone else taking clomid for the first time? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Here's to :bfp: for us all!!!

hi,
I am also taking clomid from cycle day 2-6,, today is cycle day 3rd.. that too for first time.. will do charting from today..
lots of baby dust to you.

Hi Piya

I wonder why the days are different for people? Some are 2-6 or 3-7 or 5-9?

Anywho I was going to start charting but i have very very unreliable sleeping habits which would make it hard to temp but i figure if this month is a bust (which it won't be FX) then I'll try it in April :)

How are you going with your tablets? I felt a bit icky after taking mine last night!

Today is my first day taking it, first cycle. CD 5-9. I'm interested to see if our different days makes a difference. I'm nervous of the side effects but I think I'm just wigging myself out. I've heard the 50mg isn't so bad but once you get up to 100+ is when it gets worse. But ive heard plenty of success stories fiirst round of clomid, so :dust: for us clomid newbies :)

I start clomid CD 5-9 & I think I've bugged myself out too!!! Too much internet reading lol. Let me know how you ladies reacted with it.. thanks =)
& :dust: to all :D

@ Beautifullei2 - Haha sometimes too much information is worse than no information!!! I have become a TTC Internet Troll reading each and every post that may or may not relate to our situation!!! Sometimes the Hubby has to tell me to relax!!!

@Jenna - Hopefully there won't be a need to go to 100mg but I tried to avoid ANY kind of side effects by taking it at night time with my pre natal vitamins that way I can bypass all ickiness!!! I'm not sure about the different calendar days but i'll be sure to ask my ob/gyn when I see him next.

MISHY30 im the same way lol!! Especially if I notice something new with my body or a funny feeling.. he has to tell me to let it go.. Im sure he's right because if I don't think about it I wont stress but its easier said than done! lol

I'm confident this will work for us :] I've read some things (I too am OBSESSED with finding anything that's similar to my situation) about the different days and from what I've seen if you take it earlier in the cycle (CD 2 or 3) you're likely to get more follicles, but if you take it later (CD 4 or 5) you get bigger ones. I'm not sure my doctor had much of a reason behind what day she chose for me. I feel like she just kind of threw it at me :p

I'm confident this will work for us :] I've read some things (I too am OBSESSED with finding anything that's similar to my situation) about the different days and from what I've seen if you take it earlier in the cycle (CD 2 or 3) you're likely to get more follicles, but if you take it later (CD 4 or 5) you get bigger ones. I'm not sure my doctor had much of a reason behind what day she chose for me. I feel like she just kind of threw it at me :p

GL to you hun!! FXed it works :D

Thanks Jenna :) Though I'm pretty much in the same position my Doc didn't explain just told me what days to take it on ... I guess they know what their doing (or I hope so)

Beaut I think mine just tells me to relax because he has no idea what i'm talking about ... At the start I'm sure he did and now i've researched so much he's like 'huh'??? Lol bless their hearts!!!

Hopefully our 'O' day gets here soon and we can all start having some fun!!!

LOL as long as they smile & nod their heads I'm okay lol!! And of course support :) gotta love them! I'm at the end of my cycle so the count down to the big O begins!

Haha I totally agree. As long as he smiles and nods I don't really care :p Took my first pill today and of course I wigged myself out before thinking I'd instantly have horrible side effects. Of course that didn't happen. I've had a bad headache all day but I'm 90% sure it's unrelated.

Jenna Let me know if you get any weird side effects I start mine Monday & I'm scared I'm gonna be a mad woman lol

I had a slight headache today but i attribute that to Texas weather! Its hot one minute then cold the next ... It's taking its toll haha
Im only on 50mg so i doubt ill have any strenuous side effects (fingers crossed) Im on day 2 of my tablets and im going good (taking them at night time helps) They are also handy for any 'unreasonable' moments i have with my hubby ... Haha bad i know but i figure meh may as well milk the mood swing thing haha

You'll be fine, dont be scared :) I really am 90% sure my headache is from lack of caffeine. Trying to cut the caffeine, they say it has more effect on fertility than originally thought. But dont be scared lol. And even if you DO get some side effects just remember the goal :)

Baby dust to all you guys :flower: havnt been on in a while and found this thread while searchinG for clomid side effects. I start mine today for the first time and I am nervous too :blush:

My dr has asked me to do 2-6 cycle days dont know why but on day 10 of my cycle shes going to do folical tracking to see its development.

Im still uming and aring abut whether to take it with dinner or before I go to bed too. Its nice to know others are as obessed as me.

I hope we all get our BFP!

Mishy I also live in texas and know what you mean about the bipolar weather!

Jenna I don't drink alot of caffeine but I have to have my morning coffee, its my weakness especially since I have to wake up at 5 to be at work by 630. I will work on cutting that out.

meadowlark GL with clomid :)

:dust:

@ Meadowlark - Haha I know what you mean about obsessing ... I think it's down to the fact that it's the only thing I have control over in this TTC game :) GL with your cycle!!! I have my finger, toes and eyes crossed for us all this month!!!

@Beautifullei - OMG isn't the weather bad? 4 seasons in 1 day!!! I just noticed your in Austin your so lucky I wanted to go in this week for SXSW :(

@Jenna - I know what you mean about caffeine withdrawals when i first cut down i got blinding migraines (When i was working i was having ALOT to keep me going during the day) Now i'm down to one small cup a day :( Boo!

I had a slight headache today but i attribute that to Texas weather! Its hot one minute then cold the next ... It's taking its toll haha
Im only on 50mg so i doubt ill have any strenuous side effects (fingers crossed) Im on day 2 of my tablets and im going good (taking them at night time helps) They are also handy for any 'unreasonable' moments i have with my hubby ... Haha bad i know but i figure meh may as well milk the mood swing thing haha

hi, I had experienced no side effects after 3 days:happydance:.. first time clomid user:thumbup:.. I feel it does wonder as i feel something happening in ovarian region now.. may be its all in my mind:coffee:. M alone today as hubby went for tour. none to chat too:shrug:.
just praying please give me one bfp.. clomid. clomid.clomid plz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->