Cycle day 3---Big cyst! WTH

Hopeful14

Reaction score
Hey everyone I need some advice/answers.

I just came off my first gonal F cycle(75) and I am on cycle day 3. When I did my progesteron test 7 days after trigger it was an 8. Doc wasn't worried said it was fine. Today on the sono it showed a big cyst measuring 40mm and a small one on the left. I was devastated because I didn't want to sit out the next cycle. The stand in RE (doc on vaca) said that they can go down on their own and if the blood work is fine i can proceed. He said sometimes one follicle just doesn't want to give up.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do:shrug:

I read I take bcp but I really don't like those.

I'm also going on vacation with BF and I was really really hoping to start up now and by the time vacation comes I will be able to trigger like last month.
I was geared up to not POAS during the TWW and try something different like not obsessing.:nope:

Hey everyone I need some advice/answers.

I just came off my first gonal F cycle(75) and I am on cycle day 3. When I did my progesteron test 7 days after trigger it was an 8. Doc wasn't worried said it was fine. Today on the sono it showed a big cyst measuring 40mm and a small one on the left. I was devastated because I didn't want to sit out the next cycle. The stand in RE (doc on vaca) said that they can go down on their own and if the blood work is fine i can proceed. He said sometimes one follicle just doesn't want to give up.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do:shrug:

I read I take bcp but I really don't like those.

I'm also going on vacation with BF and I was really really hoping to start up now and by the time vacation comes I will be able to trigger like last month.
I was geared up to not POAS during the TWW and try something different like not obsessing.:nope:

:hugs: I don't really have any advice about it, but I do know that sometimes they do go away on their own. I'm sorry you're having a difficult time and I hope that your plans with vacation and the trigger shot work out. :thumbup: Oh...and I totally understand about obsessing in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->