Cycle day 34 BFP!

Bunny_84

Reaction score
Prayers, wishes, thoughts, good vibes, etc... all are very much appreciated to help keep this little one sticky! I have a good feeling about this one though. I feel "Attached" I guess you could say to this one. My one I lost last year I didn't really feel right to tell everyone about it and it made me feel uncomfortable to tell anyone about it. This one is different though. I feel its here for the long run and I can't wait to tell my mother in law. She's the one who gets all sorts of excited and it makes her day when she hears of another baby in the family.

Anyway...

My husband brought me a test home today and before he could unload the car of groceries I had already used it and set it aside for him to tell me what it says. I was afraid of another negative so I let him look at it first. Big sigh of relief that it was positive. Almost a year has gone by since our mc. I was afraid something was wrong with me. Now to find a way of letting people know. I know, I know.. its not good luck to tell people before you get so far along, but I feel that even if it ends in a mc at least everyone knew of that little life. Everyone will get a piece of joy from it. But like I said; prayers, thoughts, wishes, good vibes.. all are appreciated greatly!

Sending you positive vibes!
Big congrats :)
Bet your so excited

congrats for your BPF!!! i also had losses myself, and i share your point of view: i will also tell the news to people before 12 weeks because last time i didn't and it made the coping with mc really much harder as no one knew i was pregnant and relating to the loss was harder and just made me feel more lonely!
like this at least everyone will joy and know of a little life, even if it's over soon.

but i know for you this is not the case, you're having the stickiest bean ever in there!!!! :hugs:

Sure this one will be super sticky. Huge congrats to you. :flower:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you all! We wrapped up the test and gave it to my mother in law and told her it was a late Christmas present. She was in tears and laughing and jumping around. She is so excited. This little one will be born on or near my dad's and our 9 yr old's bday. So my dad is pretty excited to have another one of my kids born near his bday and my stepmom is excited too. My mother just isn't into it. Oh well... but we can't wait! And finding out this early is going to seem like sooooooooo long.

Congrats. I hope the baby is super sticky. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->