Cycle day 47, No Af BFN

DeborahScott

Reaction score
So, We aren't actively trying but we aren't preventing. I have to admit that the feeling of this being possible makes us happy. So my last AF was on Dec 11 and she showed her nasty self until the 16 (6days)! Well it is now Jan 27, So im on cycle day 47 which my cycles are never this long. I have taken many HPT all BFN which I am fine with, On Dec 22 we DTD and the next day a thick clear discharge showed up we dtd at least 10 other times as well, And ive had many pregnancy symptoms but I know that my suspicion could be causing them. We have 3 children so I know the signs of pregnancy. So far Nausea, Breast itchy and tender, Cramping (Not menstrual cramping) also in lower back, Fatigue, Bloating tighter than normal stomach. I have been having cramping off and on for the past 2 weeks its on the sides of my lower stomach and my lower back. I called today and made an appointment I go Thursday to see what's going on. And I will update!! Also if im not pregnant im hoping they can jumpstart my AF because im not enjoying these symptoms!

Has or IS anyone else experiencing this? If so what was your outcome?

I have. I found out I have PCOS. PCOS can cause very long cycles and sometimes/often not to ovulate. I had every pregnancy symptom but no BFP and NO AF. Finally got an answer. The symptoms I was having was due to high estrogen and Low progesterone. First cycle for this time TTC. Just went off the pill and so far so good. But last time we tried was a big mess.

I do not have pcos, my guess is my hormones are out of wack or i didnt ovulate and my period needs jump started, or pregnancy is a possibility but the bfn are throwing that off. Im so confused i know my body so well or at least i thought i did

I have a very close friend with pcos, her baby just turned 1 in dec!!

Lots of baby dust your way!!

Update!! Cycle day 50 still no AF

Went to the dr today, urine test bfn, did blood work checking levels on my thyroids. Ultrasound on feb 10th

Update!! Cycle day 54 still no af :( called and my thyroid levels are normal so its just to wait for the ultrasound

Mines to i'm on cd58 did you find out anything?

nope still nothing and still waiting. Have you went to the doctor? I have been holding out until this month is over just in case it shows.

I made an appt with a gyn for next tuesday because then i will officially be late for two consecutive periods which is as you can imagine driving me nuts. I think it annoys me the most because every hpt is bfn and i feel cramps and breast pain like af is coming at any moment at times i even rush to the bathroom thinking she's come and its nothing just watery mucus. Im trying really hard not to hold out any hope or get my hopes up and also not to symptom check because i know the mind is a powerful thing but its killing me because i cant shake the feeling in the back of my head that it may be the smallest possiblity. But i will keep you posted as far as what the doctor says on tuesday if you would like.

nope still nothing and still waiting. Have you went to the doctor? I have been holding out until this month is over just in case it shows.

I made an appt with a gyn for next tuesday because then i will officially be late for two consecutive periods which is as you can imagine driving me nuts. I think it annoys me the most because every hpt is bfn and i feel cramps and breast pain like af is coming at any moment at times i even rush to the bathroom thinking she's come and its nothing just watery mucus. Im trying really hard not to hold out any hope or get my hopes up and also not to symptom check because i know the mind is a powerful thing but its killing me because i cant shake the feeling in the back of my head that it may be the smallest possiblity. But i will keep you posted as far as what the doctor says on tuesday if you would like.

Thats exactly how i feel ! along with the water mucus. I am trying not to think about it but it is very hard. And I also cant shake the feeling that maybe just maybe. Especially sense I've never been late before. I never thought about scheduling an appt now for after my period. I think I'm going to call and do that also. i can always cancel it if it comes .

Thats exactly how i feel ! along with the water mucus. I am trying not to think about it but it is very hard. And I also cant shake the feeling that maybe just maybe. Especially sense I've never been late before. I never thought about scheduling an appt now for after my period. I think I'm going to call and do that also. i can always cancel it if it comes .

yeah that's what i figured i mean this not knowing is killing me. I'm gathering together a list of questions and things that i want checked out just in case. from the research i've done the doctors won't really do anything such as like blood hcgs or ultrasounds until after your at least cd60 so i figure that way all my bases are covered and i can hopefully walk away with some answers maybe even some good news:baby:

yes ! praying you get your bfp!!!

Well at this point being this late with still bfns, i tested yesterday :nope: bfn, i feel like its safe to assume its an annovulatory cycle. i rescheduled my appt for next tuesday because im dying for answers and waiting extra days just seemed like overkill. Im hoping the doctor will give provera or clomid or something to jump start my period but we'll see

Well at this point being this late with still bfns, i tested yesterday :nope: bfn, i feel like its safe to assume its an annovulatory cycle. i rescheduled my appt for next tuesday because im dying for answers and waiting extra days just seemed like overkill. Im hoping the doctor will give provera or clomid or something to jump start my period but we'll see

The last time i tested was Monday the 16 and i still had a negative. Do you have cramps or anything? the cm for me has left now also but i feel nothing at all.

The last time i tested was Monday the 16 and i still had a negative. Do you have cramps or anything? the cm for me has left now also but i feel nothing at all.

Yeah especially today well these past couple of days it feels like af is trying her hardest to come. It literally feels like she is on, the cramps do but she's just not there. Instead i have lots of watery white cm, like im tempted to put on a pantyliner because its starting to become uncomfortable. sorry if thats tmi

I know exactly how you feel !! mine were damp the other day which was gross to say the least. but now nothing again.

I know exactly how you feel !! mine were damp the other day which was gross to say the least. but now nothing again.

Yeah its definitely bothersome because for me its been consistently damp like that the whole time my af has been mia and now it seems to be getting heavier, like the mucus is becoming more abundant i hate it. and these cramps are getting annoying to because they're becoming more consistent where as throughout the rest of this never ending cycle they've been pretty random. smh i cant wait for some answers and af.

Wth my first son i had a lot of mucus it was literally gross ! i did have to wear a panty liner because it came out when it felt like it in large globs. So maybe this is what's happening to you!!! but im def with you on wanting a period or just some type of answer.

Wth my first son i had a lot of mucus it was literally gross ! i did have to wear a panty liner because it came out when it felt like it in large globs. So maybe this is what's happening to you!!! but im def with you on wanting a period or just some type of answer.

was that later in your pregnancy or early on. See here that glimmer of hope comes beaming up again... I just want :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

It was in the beginning ! That's how I knew something was up which made me stop and think when my last period was however I was 7 weeks when I finally made it to Dr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->