Cycle day 47, No Af BFN

Alright i heard that your discharge increases a lot with pregnancy but i always thought that that was later on . ONce again there's a glimmer of hope but its more like subconcience hope because i know better than to be excited for anything other than provera to start my period when i go to my doctors appt.

I am on CD 42.. I have taken multiple tests all BFN. Took a urine this am at DR office, Still a BFN. Saturday I had light pink when I wiped and it only lasted not even 24 hrs. Yesterday I had a lil brown blood but now thats gone. I was supposed to start AF on 3/20. And I am usually every 28 days like clock work. I have symptoms.. My breasts are tender I am nauseated and I have been exhausted the past week and a half. Or it could be my mind playing tricks on me. :wacko:

arenae34 don't feel bad i am currently on cd73 i thought i had all the symptoms in the world until i went to the doctor and got the blood test which ensured me no i wasn't pregnant. You may have had an annovulatory cycle. that's what happened with me.

Yeah, Im going to have to do some blood work. Or just wait it out and see if and when AF comes this month. :shrug:

arenae34 hopefully she comes soon for you because waiting around is driving me insane. I started taking vitex to help give her a little boost to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->