Cycle day two! Anyone else with me?

My weekend was good..... I worked at the animal shelter...surrounded by 80 cats..... i can understand the "crazycat Lady" syndrone now...hahaha they are all such sweeties.....the yunger cats climb on me to almost sit on my head. Such cuteness makes me want to adopt more..BUT i already have 2 cats and 2 dogs. And my house is only 1,100 sq feet.

I do wear gloves and face mask when changing litter..and will probably stop helping out as soon as I get my BFP..... ( the litter is changed every day...so nto too worried about toxioplasms or whatever its called..)

What was your weekend like??

Hi Lisa!! Hope you're feeling well---make sure to stop in with your first scan pic!
Aww Chill I wish I could have cats, but DH and I are VERY allergic!
I had a really good weekend, visited a friend from college. We always have way too much fun when we're together :)
Aannddd how's the soy treating you?

No side effects for soy....actually slept pretty good...no headaches..BUT I feel like I am fighting a cold!
and i don't think I will have a problem with EWCM this cycle :winkwink:

I'm not telling OH in case it screws up my cycle length..haha BUT will shout it from the rooftops f it turns into a :bfp:

and Yay for having fun with old college friends..haha

chill - Hope the soy does the trick for you!

korink - I had a scan at 7 weeks, pics are in my journal if you want to see. ;)

I don't remember seeing scan pics....Hmm will go back and see..... and 5 more days til 10 week....... almost in 2nd tri..where has the time gone....low on your end I bet.....

EDIT- found it..and did see it..... When is the next scan????

So I bought ovulation sticks formt he dllar store....I read they are just as good as the IC...so.... i tried one today...opened box...and instructions were n french!!! LOL
I used to be able to speak french ( fom KG to gr 12) But lost it all when I letf High School...ayway.. i figured it out... 5 drops onto test...after I noticed the english instructions on the BACK of the Box...........
hahahaha I'm such spaz!!!!! LOL
didn;t even register a faint line.. so will BD anyway..and test again tommorrow!

Good luck----personally I never got a positive with them, but I know they work for many (and they work awesome when the instructions are in English! LOL-you're sucha trip-love it). I was kind of thinking of getting a bunch of $ store ones and then a pack of 7 of the digit ones and only use the digi ones when the line gets darker. I spent so much money on the cbfm and its useless to me while on clomid.
And, I decided I'm doing clomid 3-7. I was going to try one at 5-9 but then thought I tried 3 cycles on 5-9 and got no where!
I can't wait to see how your first month of soy goes-I think I smell a BFP coming? :)
Any big wkend plans? None here!

I have used OV sticks in the past and alwasy got a strong line a day or so before actual OV pains....but not sure if they work with clomid or soy.... who knows.....
I did read reviews for $ store pregnancy test and they are good..so hopefully the OV tests are the same....

cd3 might give you a FEW eggs...hehe

We totally need our BFP's to catch up with Lisa..lol plus I really want a Christmas baby!!!!!!
Weekend plans include visiting with a crzy neigbour tonight..and working Sat at the shelter... get to see my 80 cats..haha Sun I hope to do some prep work in my garden...still too early to plant but I may try to construct a cold frame for some spring plants....
oh ya..and BD my brains out..LOL

Ohhh, a Christmas baby! Sounds so much better than a Halloween baby! :dohh: :haha:

halloween is my Fav holiday for sure.....Great time for a birthday!!! plus if due date is way before the 31st you can dress baby in costume...if after 31st YOU get to paint belly like a pumpkin..bahahaha

Ugh I hate Halloween! Lol. It's a cruel joke that I might have a baby on Halloween! :rofl:

well now you will have a reason to LOVE it...LOL:haha:

So i have been having OV type pains last nite and toda:happydance:yayaya...that or I have to poop....:blush::dohh:

LOL you girls!!! Did you get a positive OPK Chill??
Lisa, I so hope that changing my clomid days has similar results to you!!! I'm nervous!!

I hope it works for you! I'm still not convinced that it's what did it for me (I ovulated later than I did when I took it 5-9) but it seems to work for a lot of others!!

:dust:

aw good luck korink...... keep an eye out for OV....couple more days...BUT keep on bd'ing past normal OV day...
I forgot to stop drinking and hold pee long enough to use OPK today....but will tommorrow in case the pains I have are just gearing up for OV..
who knows.??..it should be easier to detect....
Imma gonna keep on Bd'ing every other day til cd 27..haha

Well when I took it 5-9 I ovulated on cd12 last round! I think that was way too early!? So maybe 3-7 will delay it a bit? I also bought conceive plus to try this month.
Chill excited you're close to ov!!

Yeah maybe. I sorta think I just ovulated on my own, not due to the Clomid, cause it was like cd24. Who knows!! Just BD like crazy! :)

Alright Chill---what should the topic of convo be to get you through your final 2WW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->