Cycle day two! Anyone else with me?

So cd 1..tested today at 4pm.....and it was negative...very light..so not sure if i missed it .....On a regular 28 day cycle I usually have a dark OV test on cd 12..OV on cd 14 ish....
so....not sure if soya will delay OV like clomid did..like I said BD every other day until I get super OV symptoms....and Lisa did OV on cd 24.... which is why i will keep on at it..I usually stop a week before A..just dont feel like it.

I'm starting to plan my veggie garden..... thats about all I'm up to....

Hope you ov soon! Not sure how soy can affect it, there's a whole thread about soy maybe some of those girls know? But yeah, it's definitely possible to catch th eggie even if you ov late, so keep on BDing!!

Forgot to test for OV.... crap.... don't feel any pains..so nt sure if its over..or about to happen still...I will just BD to be safe!!!!!

Hopefully it's happened, already implanted and you're just a week away from a BFP :) But yes, get a couple more BD'ing in, JUST IN CASE. From all my reading it seems like it's possible to release another egg a day or so after ovulation. Since reading that, I've decided I'll still BD a couple days after I ovulate!

I say iI will BD BUT OH was out all night til 10:30pm at meetings and had been up since 5:30am..So no bd last night....will definately have to try tonight...
I'm going to try and not drink anything AND WAIT A FEW HOURS TO TEST ov.... oops cap lock was on..sorry not yelling....lol

Hope you can keep at it as well.......

Feeling any se or anything different from the soy? Any big weekend plans?
CD9 for me, so yesterday started the every other day BD routine until a positive OPK. Sunday is Easter so my mouth just waters thinking of all the food!

I get excited AFTER easter when all the chocolate is half price..bahahaha
Only lans we have this weekend is leek hunting today on our property, weather should be nice so will be playing in the garden.. OH is on call for work all weekend, so we can't leave the area.... and I hope he gets called out either today or sunday....double and triple time... YAY!!!!

cd9 for you.....good time to start BD'ing...... I'm stll at it as I have had a few cramps and not sure if late OV??
I wonder what our partners would think if they knew we talked about our sex lives on here..hahaha

have a good weekend.......

LOL!! I bet they'd really appreciated it :) And yes, I love candy shopping after valentines day, xmas, halloween and easter! What does your husband do? FX'd for triple time!!
So I NEVER have much for cm anyway, and this month seems to be worse. So today I went and got some robitussen, UGG, I forgot how HORRIBLE tasting it is!! DH is like you're really going to take that?? I'm like yes, I'm willing to try anything---he thinks I'm a bit crazy I think :)

I took mucinex pills, I couldn't do robitussin! Gag! :haha:

Clomid made me dry as well..... I have read about robitussin and would try it as well...... I think the soy made me not as dry.....so thats a plus!..I use preseed anyway to help.

My OH is the head of the facilities department for our area...Takes care of all government buildings( ie office, ambulance stations, and welfare housing....) on call is in case there are emergencies at any of them..
His pay for being on call ( when he gets called out is equal to what i made working retail fulltime...so I quit 1.5 yrs ago to try to make babies stressfree.) It worked after 5 cycles but had the tubal......

so here I am...I may go back to work soon....but I need to work fultime hours as my old suburban costs $15 for gas to drive 30 min both ways......

So this weekend has been awesome....we've been cleaning gardens, building trellis's, deck, adding rails to existing decks....setting up lounge chars...hehe and getting a tan!!!!
Just have to clean house on tuesday when OH goes bck to work.... I worked him hard these last 3 days, tommorrow is rest!! LOL

How bout you?

Alright, have to get rid of the robitussin because it made my ulcers totally flare up! (at least I think it's that, I can't imagine what else would have). So, back to just the preseed (was using it anyway, but thought the robitussin would be an extra boost).
That's so great that you were able to quit your job! Do you think you'd go back to your old job, or do something completely different? I think you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming back. I get anxiety easy, especially if I get out of my normal routine. So I always wonder how I will be some day when I hopefully get to go on maternity leave, and how I'll be when it's time to go back to work.
Anyway, 10 DPO for you!! How are you feeling?!
I was hoping I would have OV'd already, but no such luck.

My old job was at a retail pharmacy...and I hated it..so NO I wouldn't go back..haha I'm experienced in retail so can work in any store.... I do like new experiences...but that usually only lasts for the frst couple of months then I get bored..LOL

I really do hope I get my BFP soon.....or else I will be going back to something..... I realy don't want to work while being pregnant. and summertime is the best time to be off work..lol

so cd 11 or 12 today...tested with $$$ store tests both negative .... but stll early... only symptom have is sore boobs....not nips but the whole boob.... especially when taking bra off. I'm a C/D so they feel very heavy!!!
I'll probably test again Sat.

so cd 15 and no OV.....maybe in the next couple of days....KEEP at it..haha
Hope you get a New years baby!!!!!!!!

Sore boobies is sucha good sign!!! FX'd for you!! Any new developments?!
I had a really weird temp drop 2DPO so FF hasn't confirmed my O yet. But when I put a fake temp in tomorrow, it confirms OV as CD15. Soo, 4DPO today.
Hope you had a good weekend!

AF showed Sat.....
very painful .. but I m on day 3 so not so bad....
going back to clomid this cycle.....
and...... Oh and i are maybe planning a trip to jamaica....to a really cool eco friendly cabin on the beach....
I'm feeling a bit torn up tho'... i don't want to travel when pregnant...and 7 months is too long to put it off. ( not like I have much luck getting BFP's...lol)
It is safe enough to travel when pregnant but no red stripes for me :(
Its such an amazing place too... totally what we want...all inclusive resorts are way too commercial for us...
so I'm going to TTc this month and few more.BUT will stop in august for nov trip..haha
my luck I will be preg this cycle and be in jamaica at 7months..LOL

AWW BUMMER!! But, on a positive note that's great that your cycle was so normal--must mean that soy made you ovulate! Right? Are you going to do Clomid alone, or with IUI?
Aww the memories of Jamaica--went there for my spring break in college. GREAT time, too good of time. :) DH and I have been talking about planning a vaca too---but it's so hard when TTC because I'm worried about WHAT IF I would actually get pregnant (which would be shocking with my track record). But like you said, it'd be my luck that we'd plan it and then it would actually happen for us. Which, I'd TOTALLY be ok about, but still.

I'm back on clomid by itself... We have to get some wedding debts paid off before IUI. Will be TTC until Aug. Then if not pregnant then book our trip. It costs a bit more then all inclusve BUT way worth it...only reason I would take a beak at my age..haha
edit- money for trip and IUI reatments will come from our summer cabin rental....
Not spending IUI money on jamaica..haha

I really do hope the clomid works this cycle tho..... pick a baby over a dream vacation any day!!!

Sorry AF came chill. :hugs: Good luck with this round of Clomid. Ahhhh Jamaica sounds amazing! A nice little trip to relax and forget about ttc for a while, if you still haven't gotten your BFP by then. But of course I hope you do before then. :) Everything happens for a reason though, maybe you are meant to have one last getaway before baby.

Korink - Oooh your chart looks good!! :thumbup:

Yea Chill, I get it about wanting to pay a couple things before IUI. I just keep hoping it will happen on it's own (with clomid) and then we won't have to worry about how to afford IUI. I think you should just book your trip for next month, because you WILL BE Mrs. Pregnant by August!!!!
Thanks Lisa---I'm trying sooo hard to not get my hopes up. It's probably just the clomid or the change in clomid days maybe gave me a better quality OV, but that doesn't mean the egg caught. I'm literally scared to take my temp in the morning because I'm afraid it will drop down because I have had fluke temps like this before.
And look at you--almost 13 weeks!! Omg!! So does everybody know now?? How have you been feeling?

I don't blame you, it's hard to get your hopes up and then get AF, but even when you're trying not to get your hopes up, sometimes you can't help it. :dohh: Well I am hoping and praying that this is it for you!

I know, almost 13 weeks, when did that happen?! I'm feeling really good, I've been so lucky. :cloud9: Haven't gotten sick once, and maybe I won't?! The on and off nausea has really subsided this past week. Still kind of grossed out by the thought of a lot of foods, chicken and meat especially, I'm a big fan of bagels, pancakes, english muffins, and other super plain things! :haha: Hungry alllll the time! My only real thing that's been bothering is my sciatic (owww!) but like I said I've been really lucky so far. :)

I see another clomid 3-7 just got her BFP...haha
I just logged on and saw your post then saw your ticker..OMG.... I am sooo happy for you...and glad the clomid worked for you!!!
I'm next then we can move this thread ... haha

pssst.... We're doing IUI next cycle..going to call Dr. if this cycle doesn't work... ( shocked if it did.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->