cycles after implant removal??

I am on CD 5 so looks like we're about the same! so is you est. o about the 25th? I am counting down the days and enjoying the fun practising while it lasts lol!
another question do you do the whole raise hips, 2 min wait, no toilet etc even when you are not near o on the off chance?! Xxx

eeek we can count down together :hugs:

well as i had such a short cycle last month the app i use had estimated O to be tomorrow, but if i get a normal cycle this month it should be around the 24th soooo i literally have no idea :shrug:. i got a bit of fun time in last night just in case :happydance:

no intentionally but i dont tend to get up after weve DTD :blush:

wow that's confusing! that's half what I figured that if cycles are very short to start with it can't but help can it?!
oh I'm all excited for you so the fact that you have no idea when af is due when are you going to test? how long you going to leave it? xx

i know it hurts my head to think about it lol...

ummm im going to say i will test on cycle day 28.......heck who am i kidding i will test on cd 21 lol!

will you test early or wait AF to be late ? x

haha again would love to say late but I so won't!
I am reckoning I will test 5th Feb that's my target! at least it's not that far off really. wonder whether I will make it that long what date does yours work out as?
did you have sickness or other symptoms with your lo? xx

going by another 21 day cycle id be due on the 30th so prob test that weekend.
umm i was only ever sick once at around 7weeks, felt sick and sleepy all the time though, i used to get home from my early shifts at 3pm and would nap until 5pm lol.

i found work really difficult from about 7months, ended up starting mat leave at 34weeks :(

x

I'm sure being on this forum makes me more obsessed, just bought a batch load of cheapy Internet HPT's so I can POAS every day, heck why not test a few times a day haha!! It's going to take a few days for them to get here though :-( still there wasn't even the slightest line on today's shop bought one though (and believe me I looked, and took it apart :blush:)

With my first I didn't get my BFP until AF was 3 and a half weeks late, but with my girl I got it at 14dpo I think it was...

Look forward to hearing more from you ladies :hugs:

Oh, I got confused; I thought we were talking about the IUD.

Well, for what it's worth, I had the Norplant (the one in the arm, dunno what it is called these days) for five years almost 20 years ago, and I've had 3 healthy kids since then. So yes, fertility really does return after it is removed!

oh it certainly does make you more obsessed lol

i took a HPT a few weeks back, OH found it in our wardrobe so obviously i had to pee on it , i knew there was no chance it would be positive but believe me i looked soo hard for a line :blush:

xxx

Yes definitely finding I am becoming more obsessed!:wacko:
But was speaking to someone at work today and found out she is also trying so we are now jointly obsessed! I got posted a batch of OPK's today and literally nearly ran to the toilet to try one out, and then gave one to her to try!
There was no chance because I am only CD 6 but still wanted to see if they worked (they needed testing after all!):dohh:
Bring on the 21st and I will start looking properly. Why do days feel sooo long waiting for CD 12 and beyond!?
What cd and you on iwanta8a8y? :hugs:

Hahaha that's hilarious you sharing your opk's in the bathroom with your friend, that made me chuckle :)

To be honest I'm not sure now if cd32 or cd37. 37 if I class period starting with brown blood, or 32 from fresh red blood - sorry TMI lol!

awww sharing OPKS at work lol!!

im tempted to buy some cheapie opks if this ends up being another 21 day cycle.

iwanta8a8y- how long were your cycles prior to using BC? did you still get periods while you were on the implant? xxx

Buy them mummyofone then you can POAS to your hearts content ;-)

Before I had my first they were 42 days, but between and since them 28-32 days. I also have, or certainly had before my first, endometriosis so not sure if that will start playing up again, hope not :-(

yeah it was really funny. she is trying for her second and had to go through 2 years of ivf for her first. I am so scared that things will prove difficult for me. I am just hoping and praying that this is an easier conception for her!
wow we do have messed up cycles if you are on 37?! that is one long cycle!
I couldn't believe how cheap the OPKs were, if they help then they will be well worth it! xx

Oh it's a shame isnt it when people struggle to get pregnant, I wa very lucky to get pregnant within about 4 or 5 cycles with both of mine I think it was. I need to think of those who struggle when I'm just being impatient wanting my BFP now! I hope your friend has an easier time this time.

Yeah they are cheap, well worth it if only to satisfy a POAS addiction ;-) you don't feel so bad spending loads of money that way ;-)

you are all the threes today! engaged for 3 yrs, 3weeks + 3days and trying for number 3!! lol maybe you will be luckier than you think 3 is my Lucky no. ;)
I slept for 11 hours last night, all this thinking all the time and BD is wearing me out! I had a cervical smear today and have tummy ache :( hope it won't affect my chances this month but then tbh it's far more important I'm a healthy mumma!
7 days run up to o bring it on! xx

Oh good spot Kate - I never noticed that, maybe I should have tested today but the day I have had with the kids it would have sent me over the edge to see a BFN lol!

Crikey love, save your energy, you will need it very shortly ;-)

iwanta8a8y- how long willyou leaveit before you poas again?
i also have suspected endo :(

ok i think im going to order some opks!!! xx

try sme-fertility.co.uk that's where I got mine from and they were a bargain! got 10 hpts, 20 opks and a b therm. for £8 with free postage!
think I will try my first opk on tues.
xx

im on it lol!

my little sister has just been told she might not be able to have children :( i feel so guilty atm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->