cycles after implant removal??

3 day weekend woohoo! i guess your a teacher then lol :D

im working a late shift tomorrow and Saturday and we have amber warnings in place for the snow :S getting home from work should be fun. xxx

in that case go get busy! :D
the fact that I'm not sure of cycle length at the mo I opk today but it was negative. do another one on Monday I reckon.
yup I'm a teacher :) that really sucks take it easy tomorrow I think it's gonna be bad. what area of the country are you in? xx

im going to order some of those cheapie OPks tomorrow :D are you temping?

im in Bristol :D where are you? x

I temp for the first time this morning just for interest sake and seeing as its so easy and doesn't cost anything I think I might just carry on. tbh my aim for the next couple of months is just too get a feel for my cycles and make it easier for later on, if I get pregnant well that's just a bonus!
charting is so confusing! hopefully learning the basics the next couple of months will help.
I live in Southampton but work in Basingstoke.

Temping is certainly a good way of finding out about your body, although it really does have to be Dow with precision to be accurate, ie same time of the morning before talking, moving, weeing, bit of loving ;-) etc

I did it when we were TTC my daughter but to be honest I didn't get on with it as I had Toby and had was up earlier some days than others etc. I do think checking cm is a good indication but not always right...!!

Be interesting to see how you get on temping x

how are you both?

the snow has hit, getting home from work was a nightmare and i ended up staying at friends house who lives closer to work last night :(
been out on the sleigh and snowball fighting with LO and OH though so not all bad :D

might be going baby crazy just found myself browsing through next newborn collection :dohh:

xx

ooh I'm so pleased I'm not the only one! in the last couple of days I have browsed new born collections and looked at maternity dresses as I have three weddings in the summer and was trying to work out if I could still look nice!! haha.
snow days have been fun went for a 3 hour walk today in the snow by the river it was beautiful. then have just been out for dinner with oh and it was lovely we chatted about babies and dreams and all nice things! I'm so excited feeling really up beat today probably won't last long!
sorry you got stuck last night that must have been rubbish! get lots of BD in the other night?! :)

Oh no, can't believe you got stuck mumofone, that's awful!

We have loved the snow, went over to my dads today and he taught Toby how to throw snowballs at mummy, hahaha, thanks dad! Lol

Glad you have also had a good day in the snow Kate and your evening sounds perfect :) roll on 'O' day and getting busy ;-)

Look what arrived today :) we all know what I will be doing first thing haha ;-)
Still no AF, just DTD with the OH as (dont laugh) I thought if AF was close by then that might shake things up, I'm sorry TMI but no blood anywhere...so currently on CD35 or CD39. I'm sure the HPT will come negative again but hey, can't beat peeing on a stick lol!

Attachments

• wA1d5Q8.jpg
    wA1d5Q8.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
are you going to wait till tomorrow?! with those cheapies I'd be trying tonight lol. wishing you lots of luck hopie you get a pos!!
totally roll on o day!! I am not having much luck with any predicting- my temps are fairly regular but that won't change until after will it?! my opks if anything are fainter than they were earlier in the month and I totally haven't got the hang of this whole cm thing. I haven't seen anything on toilet tissue so thought I would try the whole finger insertion thing. it just feels wet and I'm not even sure I felt my cervix?? help! xx

i wanta8a8y have you poas yet???

oh i havnt looked at mat wear yet *opens up new internet page* have you done any more opks?

i did get some bding in but now FF is saying i od cd9/10..... im so confused lol!! but that would make more sense as thats when i believe i od last month! xx

lol I'm going to do opks every day now as I think my o should be thurs, still nothing vaguely resembling a + but suppose it's still early days. we are just bd regularly and if I don't catch it, it doesn't matter.
wanta8a8y have you poas yet?! don't keep us in suspense!
oh that's a bit annoying were you bd ing around CD8/9 so your covered just in case? when you going to wait to test if you think it was earlier? xx

whats your temp doing now?

yeh we did get some in lol. im going to test on the 30th i think :D xx

oooo that's not long to wait at all!! keeping everything crossed for you!
well my temp was a bit skewed this morning as I had only three hours sleep prior to taking it (couldn't sleep at all last night) but was still only 0.3 above the norm which wasn't a great rise. so going to get a good nights sleep tonight and see what it's like in the morning. I hate this waiting game, it actually makes me feel guilty wishing time away, it's too short as it is!

Hi ladies, of course I pee'd on a stick...TWICE, lol big fat, in my face, negative, so my body is obviously going back to long cycles :cry:

Mum of one, not at all long to wait now to test for you :) are you feeling anything either way? Any symptoms?

I got more maternity stuff in the sales :blush: lol

Kate, your getting ready for mummyhood already with only 3 hours sleep last night ;-)

Mumofone what's your name if you don't mind me asking. Kate_live I'm guessing your Kate? Sorry if not as that's what I have been using. I'm Amy by the way, thought it might be nie to know :) :hugs:

No worries if you would rather not say x

stupid hpts!!!

it must be your body preparing you for whats to come kate :D

nope feel no different at all, no symptoms of anything.....although i havent had my usually cravinf for something sweet like i usually do around this time, so perhaps my cycles arent back to normal yet :(

Amy is a lot easier to write every time! and yes I am Kate!
yes maybe my body is adjusting to motherhood (think that's a good sign?!)
my temp was up again this morning it looks like I may have o yesterday or there abouts either that or my cycle is just a bit mucked up as all my opks have come back neg. either way we got some bd over the weekend so we should be covered :s
oh dear looks like none of our cycles have sorted themselves out yet. I really want to see how long this cycle lasts and when my af comes will give a good indication of what's to come.
sorry to hear about your bfn Amy that's rubbish now just the waiting game for af to start again! did you get opks?

my cycles are completely all over the place :wacko:TMI alert but i have had more EWCM today. im going to stop using FF this cycle and just try and judge for myself iykwim...im also cramping as if AF is already on her way :cry:

sounds like you have od kate ecpec as you said your opk was lighter. eeeek

oh my names kirstie xx

yeh think I might go with that plan as well as maybe in the end my temp was up because of having heating on more and don't want to think it's gone and miss it!
I read on here that pineapple helps with ewcm so have been eating it over the weekend you never know?! there are so many wacky things you could eat different things every day according to different people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->