cycles after implant removal??

Implant is coming out on the 19th! yay.
Congrats Annie x

I did more tests and all BFPs, no AF so I'm officially preggo! I have all the pics in my journal and the digi as my avatar. By lmp I'm only 4 weeks but it'll be nearer 5 weeks by Ov date. So exciting! :happydance:

i got a fathers day bfp!!!!!!! [url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test140587[/url]

Whoop! Congratulations! :happydance:
Great way to mark Fathers Day. Was your OH excited?

Looks like its been a good month!

Congratulations!! How did you tell your husband?

Congrats! Wow lots of bfp since I joined this thread,it gives me confidence that fertility returns quickly.

We dtd early sunday morning and I think I ovulated yesterday so fingers crossed.

Good luck Mary, hope the tww goes quickly for you!

I am now implant free!!!
Lets start the waiting game!

Congrats Anniebobs.

I'm feeling quite hopeful this month, breasts are rarther tender & my implant has been out 7 months

Good luck everyone

This is so neat! I've been lurking on the tww forums the past couple cycles.. didn't even know this was here! I had my implant out May 2. I was bleeding then (as I usually was while I had it) and that tapered off a few days later. I dunno if I conceived last month or it was hormones, but I felt ov and had a weird cycle. Lots of "preggo" symptoms and 3 faint positives! Then, right when I figured af came, but rather light for me and only 3 days. This cycle has been uneventful til a few days after ov and I have symptoms again :/ so confused! Af is due Monday so I shall see..

welcome schatzi!!! hope monday brings you two pretty lines :D xx

Thanks! I just spent a ton of time reading this entire thread! You ladies seem awesome! I'm so sorry for the losses and heartaches ya'll have endured though. I had one definite miscarriage about a year before I became pregnant with my daughter (she's 5 now) and possibly one last month?
I'm 28 and live with my boyfriend of almost 3 years. He is younger than me though (25) and rather on the fence about a baby. I am ready for another one, like yesterday, lol. The implant caused me to bleed nearly continuously since I had it placed in September last year. Before that I had Mirena, which did the same for well over a year. I don't fare well with bc pills or depo either, so I'm done with hormonal bc. He knows this and like many of you, it's up to him now. I'm good, want another baby, can handle another baby and know it'll all be good!
Anyway, so glad to have found you guys. I need to set up a siggy or something! Can't wait to see how everyone does and share my journey as well!
BTW.. I am Jenny, my daughter is Autumn and OH is Sean. We live in NC USA :)

Good luck everyone, I'm sending positive vibes this way!

Hi emalou and schatz good luck

Mary poppins and Burke lets hope this is your month!

Can't remember if I said or not but after getting what we thought were 'symptoms' AF hit last week so here we are on a new cycle!

Don't seem to be getting updates anymore hence I haven't been on so much...

Hope your all ok and all babies cooking nicely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->