Cycles questions

Lirpa11

Reaction score
This may be a silly question. Is a cycle from when Af finishes to when Af comes back? And you ovulate in between? Or is a cycle different to AF?

Sorry, just trying to get my head around this whole body thing.

So if a cycle was 30 days, is that from when Af stops to when it would start or nearly finish the next time? Or is the 30 day cycle non dependant on Af? :shy::shy:

AF (period) is the 1st day of full flow, so that would b CD1 nd u count until ur nxt AF. Depending on ur cycle length u will O somewhere in the middle of ur cycle give or take a few days either side if u dnt no ur LP length, which is the time between when u O nd ur nxt AF.
Hope that makes sense?

So I am cycle day 29 I guess, waiting for AF to come. I had my last AF while on the pill (finished a few days before AF and didn't renew the pill), so that would still count as a cycle wouldn't it? So I am in my first cycle post pill?

It seems so! You count cycle from the first day of period (not spotting) to last day before period.

Thanks everyone :) I just downloaded fertility friend too as that will make it easier to see my cycle length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->