cysts

jojo1974

mum of 3 >3
Reaction score
hi ladies went for my first scan yesterday bubbas doing great but they noticed i ad a cyst on my right overy they told me it should dissapear by the next scan but i just googled it and now im worried just wondering if any of you ladies have ad this cheers

Not experienced this, I hope it goes for you and isn't anything serious. xx

My sister did...and it disappered. It's quite normal apparently:hugs:

Congratulations:hug:

Hello !

I had quite a big cyst on my womb at my last scan, it was my 2nd scan today and its gone - nothing to worry about even if it doesn't disappear, its quite normal and related to the pregnancy hormones

Hope this helps a little?
xx

Hi hun, i had this, my midwife explained to me that it usually happens in the ovary that the egg is released from, and it will dissapear, and when i went today it had gone!!!

hopefully urs is nothing to worry about xx

I have cysts also- they suck but they're harmless.

Just to add to what the others have said, when I had my first scan at 8 weeks, they found I had cysts on both of my ovaries.

It's really common to get one on the ovary that you ovulate from that month - it's called a Luteal cyst (I think), and is harmless. They normally go on their own.

The other one I have is called a Dermoid Cyst, and again, is harmless. They told me they may remove it once bubs is born, but there's absolutely no need to.

Did they give yours a name? I'd imagine it's a luteal one....check in your notes, they may have written it in there.

xx

thanx welsh girl just checked my notes and its a luteal cyst feel reasured now many thanx :)

i had a 5 an half centimeter cyst on one of my ovarys and it just disapered by the time i had my next scan to check on it i wasnt pregnant at the time i think they only are a problem if they grow bigger than that and dont diasapear but i dont think they r hard for docs 2 remove

Hi Hun, they found one at my 6 weeks scan but by the 12 week it had completely gone and they said they are quite common 9 times out of 10 they go on there own xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->