Dad Trying to Help... Needs Help

buckeye_dad

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm 100% new here and hoping I can find some helpful advice. I'm attempting to do something nice for my wife who is in her 2nd trimester. This is our second pregnancy, our son is 7 years old now. During the 1st pregnancy she had terrible back pain for the last trimester that was fairly constant.

In order to (maybe) prevent the back issues, I think a pregnancy pillow might be in order?? My only problem is, I have no idea what I'm looking for in a pregnancy pillow. There seems to be a ton of options out there and no real "name brand" that everyone says is the standard.

If there is no real standard brand that people flock to, then what types of feature do I want to look for in a pregnancy pillow?

Should the pillow be firm, or soft?
How big should the pillow be? (there are some that are tube-like (think big snake) and some that are gigantic pillows)
Does the shape matter? (some look like lima beans, some like donuts)
What type of material should the stuffing be made of?
What type of material should the lining (outside) be made of?

I'm just seeking guidance in general as to what to look for in a pregnancy pillow. Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Aww you are such a wonderful husband, I would suggest any L shaped back pillow would be good however I would get her 2 so she can adjust them accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->