dairy??

Naya69

Reaction score
when is it safe to start giving a child dairy because my little man is 8 months old and iam avoiding it like the plaige i feel bad when i put a tiny nob of butter in his mash??

I started giving Alasdair dairy at about 6 months. In the UK they say 6 months is fine to introduce dairy but in some other countries they wait until a year. Alasdair certainly doesn't seem to have had any ill effects from it. Don't feel guilty for putting butter in his mash! I see it as a good thing, they're meant to have more fats like that than us!

over here in France it's 1 year. I'm going to wait I think. We'll see.

I started giving Erin a bit of toast with butter on and baby yoghurts last week. She is absolutely fine with it. xx

My hv said to give charlie yogurts which he has every day and i give him a bit of cheese and he has toast with a bit of butter on xxx

Round 6 months. I didn't really go by any guidelines though, just what I thought was best :) She doesn't get it everyday though as it tends to constipate her

thanks everyone for your advice will start to introduce these things to him now i think he will love yogurts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->