Dammit Bella

workin4alivin

Reaction score
So I'm going to go see that Twilight movie tonight... is it sad that I know I'm gonna sit there thinking that b!#@h can get preggo by a vamp and I can't get preggo in real life! grrr
on second that that is pretty sad since its all make believe... oh well.. still gonna be thinking it! :blush:

Hah! Hope you liked the movie! When I see the previews I get jealous of her cute little belly. :p

You're not alone...DH just laughs at me now because whenever I see babies or bumps on t.v. (commercials, shows, news, whatever) I feel the need to yell out f you! Not really funny but after this long there is nothing else to do but laugh or cry. I am pretty good at crying though!

Oh my God! I thought I was the only one! I read the books so I knew what I was in for going to see the movie but I was still so jealous & I spent half the movie holding/stroking my stomach! :blush:

I had a miscarriage not long since went to see the film and i was useless :(
i cried and missed the end of the film i felt stupid afterwards cause i'd red the books love them n was sooo excited about the film lol xxx

I'm going tonight and was thinking the same thing!! No fair, I want a baby....I'd even take a creepy vampire baby at this point!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

You're not alone...DH just laughs at me now because whenever I see babies or bumps on t.v. (commercials, shows, news, whatever) I feel the need to yell out f you! Not really funny but after this long there is nothing else to do but laugh or cry. I am pretty good at crying though!

ha my fiance does the same thing esp when one of our friends find out they're pregnant (unintentionally). i get all pissy and complain for ten minutes then im like welll im happy for them.

Ummm I'd love an Edward baby! Maybe not love having him chew through my uterus to get it out but, ill take what I can get!

Haha. I thought the same thing... She can get preggers by a vamp on the first night, and I can't manage a bfp after a year!!

Other than that - loved the movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->