Damn hormones!!!

rubberchickuk

And bubs makes 5 x
Reaction score
why is it when just as you think all is going well, your hormones start playing havoc and if your not screaming at someone you are sulking!!!
Im being totally unreasonable at the moment with evrything and everyone even OH who is @ war!!!!!) And i do know this but yet i cant help it!!!!
Please ladies tell me im normal????And this time next week ill have calmed down :hissy::hissy:
:hug:

The joys of pregnancy!! I remember I cried at my boss at around your stage, because I spilt a couple of drops of liquid soap on the floor. I was mortified and completely beside myself!! I soon got over myself and forgot all about it!!
Hope you feel better soon x x:hug:

oh i cant stop crying have been for 2 days solid cant have my partner anywhere near me right now 1 min im on cloud 9 so in loovvve couldnt be betta nxt thing i no im para, insecure, out of control otd very intense

haha! I do the whole "dont come near me i hate you/ why wont you hug me you dont love me anymore cos im fat" routine to my OH all the time...lol poor guy doesnt know wether hes coming or going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->