Damn those early pregnancy tests :-(

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im currently going through my 2nd chemical pregnancy. I had one last month at 4w1d and was sooooo upset I started trying again instantly. I think I ovulated after a week of the M/C as bang Im pregnant again. The same as before my tests have got lighter and lighter and now negative. Im unsure if its my fault for not waiting or is there something wrong with me. How common are multiple chemical pregnancies?! Im so scared its going to happen again:cry::cry: x x

I'm so sorry :( I honestly don't know. Have you had all of your blood work checked to make sure everything is ok?

hunny it can happen to us all.

after my second loss at 4w3d i went to the docs and she sent me for blood tests

i had 3 chemicals in a row doesnt get any easier but now im 16 weeks sometimes it just takes time :hugs: x

Thanks ladies :-( Its just sooooooo stressful as Im desperate to get pregnant but worried it will happen again!

The doctor didnt offer any tests or even blood work! Ive been wondering if I have low progesterone but apparently the doctors only test this after a 3rd chemical!

Mummyapril - congrats on the babba :) You must be sooooo happy and relieved. Cant believe you had 3 cp's in a row! Life can be so cruel x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->