Dance Central for Kinect

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Hands up who's got it and who loves it? :lol:

What are your favourite ones? How are you getting on with it? :happydance:

Woot woot!!!! :wohoo:

So far my fave song is Poison! I just 5 starred it on hard with no flash cards... lol :smug:

Push It is another fave, along with Maneater. I had a reeeeally hard time with Teach Me How To Jerk on easy (I've got bad knees) but medium is much easier on me. :haha:

So far I've unlocked Eliot (the robot dancer) and I've unlocked everyone's 2nd outfits too.

Im so addicted and want someone to play with me but all my friends and hubby are too embarassed to get up !!

I look like a right twit but i LOVE it ! I didnt know you could unlock outfits etc ?

My fave one is soulja boy, crank that !

I don't know what the criteria is... either certain songs and whatnot... but when you choose "select dancer" and then pick one you'll see that there is the default outfit and then underneath is them in a silhouette. You have to use that dancer to unlock each outfit for them.

Hmm, wonder if I can Google it.

Ahh! Found it! You have to earn 25 stars using each dancer. :mrgreen:

Just finished another go on this :lol:

So far my fav's are ...

Nina Sky - Move your body
Soulja Boy - Crank That
Rhianna - Pon de replay
Snoop Dog - Drop it like its hot

I actually skipped right ahead to drop it like its hot on my very first go and got 5 stars :rofl:

Worst songs are .....

Rump Shaker (I could only get 4 stars on it .. took me 8 more goes tonight to get 5 grr)
Evacuate The Dancefloor
Cant Get You Out Of My Head

But those arent really my kinda music!!

Tiff, when changing dancers i noticed theres a blonde haired cheesy lookign guy, whats songs is he on? I dont think ive seen him on any yet?

Ahh that's Maccoy! Or however you spell his name. I think you first see him in "Don't Sweat the technique" or whatever its called. He's a dork. :haha: "Its your BOI, Dj Maccoy" or however he says it. :rofl:

I finally 5 Starred "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga on Medium and "Satisfaction" on Hard. Just Dance on easy was ridiculous, I couldn't understand why it was at the bottom? Its quite the workout on Medium, haven't attempted hard yet. :shock:

Im not sure which ones ive got next, i'd say im 3/4 of the way through doing them all on easy, ive just done the maneater/teach me how to jerk/poison section.

Ive done a couple on medium/hard so far, but once ive got 5 stars on all of them on easy i'll go bac and start again on medium, im such a perfectionist, i have to have 5 stars :rofl:

A friend who does martial arts was telling me that their instructor recommends this game for his students - reckons in his words 'it develops stamina and helps develop explosive power'.

I love this game but I'm so bad at it!!!

Soulja Boy is my fave! BTW - I take it you all know what "Superman that Ho" means!!!!! :blush:

For the longest time I didn't!!! :shock: :blush: Then my OH explained it to me and now I can't help but shudder when my 13 year old cousin sings that part. :dohh:

Just 5 star'd "Down" on Hard tonight! I haven't touched this game in aaages! Too busy wedding planning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->