Dancing on Ice

i love it too. very dangerous but it looks fantastic if done properly.. i think johnson should go tonight but as he wasnt even if bottom 2 last week i guess anythin could happen :D x

Agree ^
I like Johnson, he's very sweet and seems a generally nice guy but he isn't as good as the other 3.
I think it's between the 2 girls for winning

I think chloe could go tonight, although think it should be johnson x
Not a huge fan of Sam, after the irish skate they did he kinda went a bit boring x I love Laura, hope she wins x

I actually can't handle the head banger :haha:. Its an amazing move but no no no its ot for me. Im a wuss.

I hope Johnson goes tonight but you never know whats gonna happen xxx

Johnson went. Its gonna be a very close final :) xxx

I think this is the closest final EVER! Its great, I really want Laura & Colin to win though :)

Ahhh I missed the wholee thing last night, was too busy listing things on Ebay!! :( Anyone kno when it is repeated?? x

Chloe or Laura to win for me :D I wouldn't mind either one to be honest!

i hate lauras facial expressions usually soo hopefully she wont be as bad this week! x

Sam's was AB-FAB!!

Laura was lime light hogger, didnt involve all the dancers like sam did.

Sam to win. Sam had the best Pro team too. Matt, Dan and Frankie! :haha:

Sam's was AB-FAB!!

Laura was lime light hogger, didnt involve all the dancers like sam did.

Sam to win. Sam had the best Pro team too. Matt, Dan and Frankie! :haha:

couldnt agree more, and although laura hogged all the limelight she didnt do as much independant skating.. Sam to wim for me too :D xx

YAYYY!

Glad Sam did the river dance song again. Didnt think too much of Chloes either, I think she has come on well but not as strong as laura and sam.

totally agree, i actually think sams riverdance was better than lauras "im so excited" and deserved full 10s if any lol.. but i think itll be sam and laura doing bolero xx

My love for Sam has returned!!! He was amazing and I agree he had the fittest team too :haha:. Sam to win for me :) xxx

Would love Laura and Colin to win it but pretty sure Sam will...he's been fave from start.Like his some weeks and dislike him other weeks.

Loved Sam's bolero. I think its gonna be close xxx

I do think that Sam had the edge in Bolero! Esp with the hand on Brianna's boobie! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->