Dancing on Ice

Kerry is a pain, I do feel sorry for her but she doesn't do a lot to help herself, Dan's SUCH a great talented sweet guy and was the best person to help her out but the fact she never really improved says a lot I think. Glad she's gone!

She was rubbish. He was never gonna win again with Kerry as his partner.

Glad Kerry went but gutted to see Jeff in the bottom two x
I know he wont but I would love it if he won x

I liked Jeff until dancing on ice. He's coming across a bit smug. Hopefully being in the bottom two will give him a kick up the bum.

Aw I love Jeff, I don't think he's smug I think he's just really enjoying it :).

Not keen on the live band tonight.....

Whose everyones fave couple?

I was shocked that Sam was in the skate off!
Think Johnson should of gone, he's nice but he isn't as good as the others x

i love sam, but he needs to start doing better, the last few weeks dont think he has done aswell as he could.

I'm amazed Johnson is still there! Sam could be SO good, when him and Brianne did that irish dance routine they were SO on it. I dunno whats happened?

I think Johnson will be out next. Sam has an attitude on him at the mo but I think he's starting to realise how good Laura and Chloe really are!! I hope he bucks his skating up this week xXx

I think Sam's just hard on himself, he knows he's good but he does need to kindof stop letting the comments get to him and give himself a kick up the arse.

Im shocked Jeff went this week. I know he was never going to win but I defo think he's one that has improved well each week.

I still like Sam but he's plateaued off abit.

Sam, Laura and chloe in the final for sure.

The head banger should be banned. I actually think im gonna be sick xxx

Oh I love the head banger! It looks amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"