Dare I be excited????? AF got me! UPDATE page 3

Josiejo

Mum of 5!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Well I took a Superdrug test late this afternoon (couldn't wait), in fact I really didn't have enough wee and my urine slooooowwwwly crept up the testing stick lol. However ..... I got a faint positive!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! My symptoms are huge, veiny and very sore boobs, mild cramping on and off, lots and lots of hormonal spots on face :growlmad:, very emotional :cry:, tired and generally feeling icky (a metalic taste in mouth). Showed fiance the test and he saw the line straight away (too faint to show up in photo though), but he said that he didn't need to see a test to know that I was pregnant. Will do a test tomorrow using FMU and hopefully post a nice juicy photo with some nice juicy pink lines. EEEEEK, dare I be excited????? Jo xx

I would say so! It's sounding good hun, a positive is a positive no matter how faint! So, congratulations and i'm lookin forward to seeing your :bfp: xx

wow soundz exciting :happydance: you should grab a first response now !!!!!!!!!!

lol if it BFP the next test will be tooo!!!!!!!! congrats hun!!!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the darker line. Hope this one is a sticky one for you! :hugs:

Thats great news cant wait to see the line darker xx

A line is a lovely pink line no matter how faint!
By all means get excited babe!

Keep everyone updated with a pic when you do the test again :D

x

Well, did another test this morning and it's no darker. But, all the signs in my body are screaming PREGNANT. Am going to try and hold off testing for a couple more days. Thanks for everyone's support, will keep you all updated xx

Ahhh hun,
Fingers crossed for you!
Everything will be okay! :hugs:

X

Wow JosieJo congratulations :dance:

I hope I am not far behind. How many dpo are you?

Wow JosieJo congratulations :dance:

I hope I am not far behind. How many dpo are you?

I really dont know. I 'think' I ovulated about 10 days ago, but I could be wrong. Only went by the EWCM that I always have when I ovulate. It wasn't as much this month and only lasted about 2 days.

I really hope this month will be your lucky month aswell (come on November!!!!!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->