Dark line below belly button

SparkleSpark

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just noticed a dark line below my belly button going all the way down to my pelvic bone... this line was never there before and I'm wondering what this is? I doubt that it's due to pregnancy, I'm only 10dpo and when I tested this morning I got a BFN... :cry:

Did anyone else experience this before?

Thanks!!

You do get that line wen pregnant but not normally til 2nd 3rd trimester although I had it at 11 weeks pregnant but its way2 eary to have it x

Thanks, I'm trying not to read too much into it, but I just read a post where this lady got the line at 3 1/2 weeks, even before she got her BFP...I'm hoping and praying this is a sign!

Aww ok , x :)
Good luck x
Thanks, I'm trying not to read too much into it, but I just read a post where this lady got the line at 3 1/2 weeks, even before she got her BFP...I'm hoping and praying this is a sign!

Tha was mine at 11 weeks pregnant , I didn't even think ur hormone wud be strong enuff to cause that line so early x I hope its a sign 4u tho x

Attachments

• Brown%20Line%20x.jpg
    Brown%20Line%20x.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for the pic, yeah yours was really light! I read that it shows more on dark skinned women, which I am. I will try to upload a pic

Your DS is really cute btw!! so adorable! <3

Ok, so here is the picture... it's still very light but visible. And it goes all the way down to my pelvic bone... isn't this strange?? Like I said, never had this line there before, it popped out of nowhere...

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 50
Thank u hun, :) he's my lil angel , aww yeh I can see it . It is wierd ! :/ x

Yes it is really strange... don't know what's going on. I feel superbloated as well... which might just be because AF is on her way... oh well, I will test again tomorrow and see.

Mind if I stalk? It does look like a faint linea nigra, but so early?! Strange, I hope it means your bfp soon <3

I hope it's not too personal but have you noticed if your nipples have darkened too?

This is proper weird!

I have the exact same thing and I am only 12DPO today. I swear I am getting VERY faint lines on my tests today aswell, although noone else can see them on the pc :\ Ill try post a pic of my line and test

Not very clear but you can see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
oooh im stalking this post now , wanna know if u girls arepregnant. i had this line with both my babies , but around 15 weeks on .

The picture I posted up wasnt very clear, the other picture I took with a flash was much clearer but didn't want to post it as my belly button looks dirty but its not haha. I hope both me and OP are preggers..one can only hope! Have been feeling very negative up until now!

Not very clear but you can see it

Wow, yes, you definitely have one too! And you never had one before either, right? Because I read that some women always have it starting in puberty but I know for sure that I never had it before! I mean this is something you would notice, right? lol

Anyways, I'm feeling a lil discouraged as of this morning, my temperature dipped from 98.34 to 97.86. (see my chart below).. so I'm afraid the witch might show up soon... I tested and could swear there's a really, really faint line there but it's way too faint to be considered a BFP. And also with my temp dip, I think I'm just making this line up in my mind. I attached a picture

Attachments

• securedownload1.jpg
    securedownload1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 57
Mind if I stalk? It does look like a faint linea nigra, but so early?! Strange, I hope it means your bfp soon <3

I hope it's not too personal but have you noticed if your nipples have darkened too?

Yes, my nipples have darkened too a lil bit and I can see veins all over my belly and breasts. The veins were always showing on my breasts but on my belly it's something new... it's on both sides of my belly... really strange. Maybe I'm just reading too much into this

And yes I have never noticed it before! It's definitely a new thing!

I got it with my DD very early. I think it was before I got my BFP...

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->