Dark line below belly button

Hi ladies, just wanted to give an update -

I'm currently on CD36, still no sign of AF and still getting BFN's... I thought I had gotten a faint BFP on Saturday but think it might have just been an evap line. The dark line below my belly is still there and the veins on both sides of my belly are dark blue/green and you can clearly see them! They have NEVER been there before! I really start looking like Octomom! Not kidding... I will try to post another picture later. Anyways, getting BFN's is driving me crazy I think I'm losing my mind... I definitely know that something is up, just wish that AF would come already so I could stop guessing!

Zoey,

did you test yet??

Yeah and just as I type this I have 3 more tests brewing lol!

16DPO today, AF due yesterday, BFN yesterday and from what I can see of these, BFN so far. I am having AF low cramps/sensation so I'm 99% that I'm out and AF is just late as past couple of months my cycle has been messed up anyway

Zoey that's so funny, I feel the exact same way!! I have these AF cramps too, I keep running to the bathroom every 20 min. checking but all I have is slight white cm... Oh well, guess we can only wait and see... I planned to test again on Thursday but knowing myself, I probably will test again tomorrow. Wish these dang tests wouldnt be so expensive..

I bought 50 IC and I am nearly through them, I must be doing a good 10 a day haha FX

I got the "line" when pregnant with my daughter and its never gone away!

Some very strange things happen to a woman's body with pregnancy!

GL to you all xx

So I tested again this morning (just can't help it, please slap me!!!) and got another BFN... Still no sign of AF. I had some slight pinkish cm on Sunday but ever since nothing... :shrug: this is driving me insane!!

Iam so stalking this :thumbup: hope you ladies gets your :bfp: soon I'm on CD2as the :witch: got me yesterday I was so upset by it but it's going to be fun :sex: trying tho :happy: xxx

Ok, so I tried to capture the veins on the sides of my belly but unfortunately, the picture doesn't really capture it that well. They look way worse in real life. Please excuse my fat belly it is just very bloated right now... :blush:

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 19
Well AF got me, but that line is definitely still there and I have never noticed it before..

Also something strange, my AF is extremely heavy, normally I spot for a day and start light then 2nd day heavy, also on occasion its quite pink, its definitely AF but is there any way it could be a chemical? I could have sworn on my test yesterday that I got the faintest of faintest BFP's which would happen if it was a chemical..?

I could just be imagining things tho and maybe it was there before but I definitely dont ever remember seeing it before, maybe its cos I am looking at my tummy more now haha

Zoey it could definitely be a chemical. Do you have any clots in your period yet? It is just strange that you had the line that was never there before. I read that it's the placenta that causes the line so there must have definitely been something there. And looking at my belly, I just know something is going on in there. I have a feeling it might be a chemical for me too since I thought I saw a faint line on Saturday

It is a little tiny bit clotty but nothing unusual that I have noticed, but its acting really strange (how weird does that sound)...

Cos I was extremely heavy yesterday and day before, and now Im medium flow (only need a regular tampon through the night) and that never happens either!! Normally by day 3 I am really heavy and day 4 and then it lightens a little for last couple of days..

The line is still there but is a little lighter at my belly button but dark again by the time its at my pelvic bone. It's all very weird. I think most of what I am feeling is stress and maybe there was always a line there.

Hopefully in the next few days I will see it going down then I will have my answer! I am feeling a bit more positive about this month. I hope you get your BFP!

It is a little tiny bit clotty but nothing unusual that I have noticed, but its acting really strange (how weird does that sound)...

Cos I was extremely heavy yesterday and day before, and now Im medium flow (only need a regular tampon through the night) and that never happens either!! Normally by day 3 I am really heavy and day 4 and then it lightens a little for last couple of days..

The line is still there but is a little lighter at my belly button but dark again by the time its at my pelvic bone. It's all very weird. I think most of what I am feeling is stress and maybe there was always a line there.

Hopefully in the next few days I will see it going down then I will have my answer! I am feeling a bit more positive about this month. I hope you get your BFP!

Well, the witch got me too... came in full flow yesterday, also very heavy... If it wasn't for you, I would think I'm going crazy, but I KNOW that this line has never been there and I just know something was going on! I started to think too that the line was maybe always there and that I just started to notice it, but then I looked at some older pictures of me in bikinis and that line was definitely not there before. So I know I'm not crazy... Anyways, it could have just been the hormones and stress like you said... And my line is still there as well as the veins too... just great, not only do I have to sail in the red sea, but I'm also looking like a pregnant woman and I'm not even pregnant! Can it get any worse?? Oh well, on to the next cycle...

It can ways get worse!!

We know we are not crazy and that is what matters!! I just hope I can get my BFP this cycle. Your welcome to join my journal which is linked below. I am now on CD4!

Sorry about Af girls.The linea negra (dark line) doesn't usually show up till 2nd tri as far as I can remember, so it probably wasn't a pregnancy indicator for your last cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->