Dark lines up until 6 weeks? I need reassurance please!!!

cskme_

Reaction score
I have been testing every week to see the progression in my pregnancy tests. They have been dark since 3 days before my missed period. Last week at 5 weeks I tested and the test line was darker than the control line (this I have seen before and apparently is a good sign) this week (6 weeks preg) the test line is more faint then the control line. It is still dark but way lighter then last weeks test. I took the test first thing in the morning, but I did drink a lot of water last night, when I peed this morning it was very light yellow. I don't know if this would change anything, maybe it diluted the HcG a bit? But it WAS my morning pee...
Any thoughts on this? I'm a bit worried.

look up on google "hook effect on pregnancy tests". Your HCG gets so high at this point that the test lines will start to fade. HTH

look up on google "hook effect on pregnancy tests". Your HCG gets so high at this point that the test lines will start to fade. HTH

I looked it up, and took another test diluting my urine, it will still the same. Still a dark line but lighter than last week. I think I need to just stop testing and freaking myself out....

When I was 7 weeks pregnant the doctors thought I had an ectopic...I went to the hospital who made me do a test...the line was barely visible and the doctor said I wouldn't hold out hope...he gave me a scan and there was bean

Where he should be and with a heartbeat...he's now a healthy and happy 3 year old! I'd stop testing lovely. ..or if you're really that worried get to the doctor and explain to them and see what they can do xx

When I was pregnant I had BARELY visible test lines at 7 wks. My HCG was so high it threw the test into crazy mode. I diluted and it was soooooooooo dark. I stopped testing after that cuz it freaked me out but if uu dilute ur urine sample it should darken if it's just high HCG levels. If u r concerned afterward u can go to the Dr to be reassured. I went to the Dr and they told me, without doing any tests, that I would have a normal healthy pregnancy and they were right although I felt mad cuz they didn't check me for anything and still guaranteed me a healthy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->